ANIME FORUM!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 24 2006, 03:10 PM) [snapback]128056[/snapback][/center]
No.
take 2
[/b]
I thought you said you were a closet anime fan? Or was that someone else? Why did the other thread get deleted? And why doesn't Fluffy smell? Did Tiv make you shower again? lol :ph34r:

There were atleast 7 of us...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 24 2006, 07:44 PM) [snapback]128164[/snapback][/center]
no thread was deleted. and there's no point if only one or two people want it
[/b]
just rechecked the poll

12 voted yes
9 no
9 others don't care

care to explain why the majority of the "yay" votes came from non-registered users and one-time visitors? ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Oct 24 2006, 03:21 PM) [snapback]128059[/snapback][/center]
I thought you said you were a closet anime fan? Or was that someone else? Why did the other thread get deleted? And why doesn't Fluffy smell? Did Tiv make you shower again? lol :ph34r:
[/b]

That was me who was the closet anime fan, still shouldn't be a board for it here though. Especially if you are gonna just waste the bandwisth talking about Naruto and other incredibly lame ass anime like that

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 24 2006, 11:12 PM) [snapback]128211[/snapback][/center]
care to explain why the majority of the "yay" votes came from non-registered users and one-time visitors? ;)
[/b]
/shrug

How the hell should I know? I only voted once. -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 24 2006, 11:20 PM) [snapback]128212[/snapback][/center]
That was me who was the closet anime fan, still shouldn't be a board for it here though. Especially if you are gonna just waste the bandwisth talking about Naruto and other incredibly lame ass anime like that
[/b]
Why? There's a board here for everything else.. and since when have you been concerned with bandwidth usage? You can have your own opinions about Naruto or any of the other animes that I watch, but outright saying it's a waste of space is just rude. I come to Wanderhomies to talk to my friends. It just so happens that more than a few that like anime.

What's the point of having a sports forum then? Or a General Discussion forum? We (meaning all of us) talk about "lame ass" things on every board.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Oct 24 2006, 03:21 PM) [snapback]128059[/snapback][/center]
Why did the other thread get deleted?
[/b]
It didn't you retard. :p

Thanks me!

lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Oct 25 2006, 02:57 AM) [snapback]128228[/snapback][/center]
/shrug

How the hell should I know? I only voted once. -_-
Why? There's a board here for everything else.. and since when have you been concerned with bandwidth usage? You can have your own opinions about Naruto or any of the other animes that I watch, but outright saying it's a waste of space is just rude. I come to Wanderhomies to talk to my friends. It just so happens that more than a few that like anime.

What's the point of having a sports forum then? Or a General Discussion forum? We (meaning all of us) talk about "lame ass" things on every board.
[/b]

/sigh

You missed the humor completely CUrse. Sorry you got all upset about it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Oct 25 2006, 01:02 PM) [snapback]128299[/snapback][/center]
I can't tell if your sarcastic or not Fluffy :\
[/b]

It wasn't so much sarcasm as just trying to pick on you and your love affair with that crappy anime show. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 25 2006, 01:05 PM) [snapback]128303[/snapback][/center]
It wasn't so much sarcasm as just trying to pick on you and your love affair with that crappy anime show. :lol:
[/b]
bah! /flail

Back