For the PvP'ers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Oct 23 2006, 01:17 PM) [snapback]127713[/snapback][/center]
Tiv you have got to beg, plead, call in favors, whatever to get me a BETA invite to this game. I sighned up for thier forums and sent in the request and I am hoping they pick me. I want to see what this wide open, FFA world is going to be like. Really interested in the aging process, offspring and skill sets, so keep us updated on it please.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Oct 23 2006, 02:30 PM) [snapback]127716[/snapback][/center]
Tiv you have got to beg, plead, call in favors, whatever to get me a BETA invite to this game. I sighned up for thier forums and sent in the request and I am hoping they pick me. I want to see what this wide open, FFA world is going to be like. Really interested in the aging process, offspring and skill sets, so keep us updated on it please.
[/b]

I really and trully have no power to get additional beta invites. Ackis is about to get smacked up hard because of what he's posting. If I did, I'd tell you about it. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Oct 23 2006, 01:32 PM) [snapback]127719[/snapback][/center]
I really and trully have no power to get additional beta invites. Ackis is about to get smacked up hard because of what he's posting. If I did, I'd tell you about it. :p
[/b]
I know you don't and I know you would if you could. :)

I have no idea what Ackis is posting to get smacked up........however might I suggest soe cracked peppercorn, fresh cut lemon, basil and a grill. :lol:

How do I get on with Stratics Tiv so that I can get these cool BETA invites before everyone else? B)

To get Beta invites, you need to send Tiv 1000 PM's asking for them.

That's how I got into a few different games.

True story.

Oh yah I read the first quater of it and they're like "hasn't been released to the public yet or hasn't been developed"... isn't the game in late stages? They don't know how many factions there will be or where people will "stay"? WTF?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 23 2006, 01:47 PM) [snapback]127727[/snapback][/center]
To get Beta invites, you need to send Tiv 1000 PM's asking for them.

That's how I got into a few different games.

True story.

Oh yah I read the first quater of it and they're like "hasn't been released to the public yet or hasn't been developed"... isn't the game in late stages? They don't know how many factions there will be or where people will "stay"? WTF?
[/b]
If it is anyting like DnD was Ackis then that stuff will be fleshed out before they go into an open BETA. In DnD they had virtually nothing ready when I got my Alpha invite and it wasn't until they opened up BETA to the general public that they started fleshing out the minor stuff (factions are minor.......combat, crafting and such are major and gameplay in general are major).

It's just "I'm going to make this thing, it's going to be uber and the bestest ever, but we don't know what this thing is, and if we did we wouldn't tell you, but it's an uber thing"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Oct 23 2006, 02:46 PM) [snapback]127726[/snapback][/center]
I know you don't and I know you would if you could. :)

I have no idea what Ackis is posting to get smacked up........however might I suggest soe cracked peppercorn, fresh cut lemon, basil and a grill. :lol:
How do I get on with Stratics Tiv so that I can get these cool BETA invites before everyone else? B)
[/b]

http://www.stratics.com/content/staff/openings.php

;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 23 2006, 03:29 PM) [snapback]127750[/snapback][/center]
LOL we all know no one reads stratics
[/b]

I did say "might".

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 23 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]127745[/snapback][/center]
Oh lord, do you have any idea what you are about to unleash upon the MMO world, Epise writing columns that other people might actually read?!?!?!?! Have you gone mad woman!?!?!?!?
[/b]

Thank goodness I don't approve central's candidates. muahahaha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 23 2006, 02:27 PM) [snapback]127745[/snapback][/center]
Oh lord, do you have any idea what you are about to unleash upon the MMO world, Epise writing columns that other people might actually read?!?!?!?! Have you gone mad woman!?!?!?!?
[/b]
Hehe what you tink I can't write a review of a game. I can write a review of a game but it will be just that....an un-biased, straightforward opinion on what I see in the game. Not like I am writing a political column (which I would do but it would never get published to what was said in them :) )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Oct 23 2006, 03:37 PM) [snapback]127770[/snapback][/center]
Hehe what you tink I can't write a review of a game. I can write a review of a game but it will be just that....an un-biased, straightforward opinion on what I see in the game. Not like I am writing a political column (which I would do but it would never get published to what was said in them :) )
[/b]

Yeah, your reviews would be "fair and balanced", I am sure. ;)

I just remember the things you used to post in the Imp chat channels.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 23 2006, 02:38 PM) [snapback]127773[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, your reviews would be "fair and balanced", I am sure. ;)
I just remember the things you used to post in the Imp chat channels.
[/b]
oh really??? and what exactly was some of the stuff I posted in the Imp Chat Channels?

and sure I could be fair and balanced......even now I can give good points and bad points about SWG and look wat they did to that game.......totally screwed it up beyond hope.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Oct 23 2006, 03:44 PM) [snapback]127779[/snapback][/center]
oh really??? and what exactly was some of the stuff I posted in the Imp Chat Channels?

and sure I could be fair and balanced......even now I can give good points and bad points about SWG and look wat they did to that game.......totally screwed it up beyond hope.
[/b]

Things I dare not repeat in mixed company. :lol:

get me into vanguard beta plz!

and when it says the game is "skill based" like no levels and crap like that? like pre cu was skill bases right?

yea tiv get me into that game beta too!

dark.gif

Back