Had my first ever massage today...

Ackis

Uber Pheesh
And wow it hurt! o_O

I thought it was supposed to feel good.

She did say that when she presses on a certain part of me, my arm starts twitching. lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 26 2006, 10:11 PM) [snapback]128712[/snapback][/center]
And wow it hurt! o_O

She did say that when she presses on a certain part of me, my arm starts twitching. lol
[/b]
OooOoo...I love massages :D :wub: :blush: ^_^
It feels great if you have no tension in your body, and no knots in your muscles. But that rarely happens. Tho I like the feeling anyhow...pain is good for ya ;)
And what doesnt kill makes you stronger :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 26 2006, 10:19 PM) [snapback]128716[/snapback][/center]
LOL yah but I was expecting something soothing... not to rip the muscle knots out of my body :p
[/b]
Okay give it a few times. Its good if you go back like every third day, and do that for about 4 times. After that itll probably feel awesome and only soothing for you :)

I got a "healing massage" ones...that something that I didnt think would work at first. But boy did that work. She did almost not touch me, and she only used the palm of her hands. But I was all dizzy after, my joints all blue and the bloodflo was awesome after it. And that didnt hurt at all when she did it...And on top of it, I felt kind of high after ^_^

most likely you had done something to the person giving you a massage and you didn't know it. Maybe she played on Wanderhome and you screwed her over once? Maybe from WoW? Maybe from EQ2? Or maybe in a past life. So as payback, she gave you a massage, but a painful asskicking one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 26 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]128712[/snapback][/center]
And wow it hurt! o_O

[/b]
what part? :eek:

You've never had a massage until you've been to one of the massage parlors just outside of the French Quarter down in New Orleans... or at least they used to be there.

They give you special attention :)

Dude at least you went in for a massage and haven\'t had to get muscle therapy. When I was a pole vaulter in high school I had a muscle than ran from my side to my thigh along my hip that couldn\'t be stretched but underwent strain every time I did a jump. I had to see a muscle therapist who was about 6\' tall and 210 lbs and would make me lie on my side while he leaned all his body weight into his thumbs which were jammed into the side of my hip right on a knotted muscle until it would finally release...about 5 minutes later. OUCH!

Back