FLUFFY!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Allanon @ Nov 3 2006, 07:29 PM) [snapback]131081[/snapback][/center]
Tiv said you missed me.
[/b]

I miss lots of cool people from SWG (why do you think I hang around here), you are certainly one of those near the top.

you two gonna stay in the closet for long? i suggest you both come out and go get a room :p

Don't mess with Allanon, he knows everything Stav... EVERYTHING SINGLE SOLITTARY THING!

...... It's very disturbing..........

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 4 2006, 11:36 AM) [snapback]131158[/snapback][/center]
you two gonna stay in the closet for long? i suggest you both come out and go get a room :p
[/b]

pfft Fluffy's been Greek since he was born. There was no closet to begin with.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Nov 5 2006, 03:03 AM) [snapback]131161[/snapback][/center]
Don't mess with Allanon, he knows everything Stav... EVERYTHING SINGLE SOLITTARY THING!

...... It's very disturbing..........
[/b]

/cue the dramatic music

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Nov 7 2006, 11:04 PM) [snapback]131265[/snapback][/center]
Offtopic: How's WoW treatin ya Allanon?
[/b]
Still liking it. Rogue is possibly the most fun profession of any mmo... ever. :p ganking ftw!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Allanon @ Nov 7 2006, 10:41 AM) [snapback]131312[/snapback][/center]
Still liking it. Rogue is possibly the most fun profession of any mmo... ever. :p ganking ftw!
[/b]

I keep switching between priest, warrior and hunter (dwarf).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 8 2006, 01:42 AM) [snapback]131314[/snapback][/center]
I keep switching between priest, warrior and hunter (dwarf).
[/b]

I have alts in every class except warlock. They're all 20+, except for my druid, who's 16. But I hit 60 with Allatar last week, so now I have a whole new game to play.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Allanon @ Nov 7 2006, 11:32 AM) [snapback]131332[/snapback][/center]
I have alts in every class except warlock. They're all 20+, except for my druid, who's 16. But I hit 60 with Allatar last week, so now I have a whole new game to play.
[/b]

I've only really started about two weeks ago (well started again haha). My priest is level 19, warrior is 20, and hunter is 14.

Back