Site Suggestions

PrOdiGy

Female Boob Inspector
As per Stavrose's news item i thought I would start the ball rolling and maybe throw the idea of a shoutbox out there. another thing i can see myself using quite a bit would be an arcade :p

you mentioned the new vb being too social networky, and i agree with you, but i reckon having the ability to make groups would be very useful on here so we can set up various ones for the different guilds etc in different games

Stav it seems like only Moderators can reply to the topics under the NEWS section. Or at least the one you made.

Can't think of anything right now. Maybe a store of our own uploaded avatars or sigs? So we can choose ones we've used before.

Rankin if you want to see more boobs you only have to ask! :D I can send you plenty of links. :lol:

I fixed the permissions so people can now reply to threads in the News section. Thanks for bringing that up. I think the avatar repository thing is a good idea. I'll see what I can find for it. If there isn't anything out there that does that, I'll definitely try to get someone to make one for us :)

Prod, the Groups thing is a neat idea. I think there is a way to disable the social networking thing in vB 3.7 but I don't know if that will still allow for groups. There might be an addon for vB 3.6 that allows groups. I'll look into it.

Oh, and I'm gonna try to see what I can do about uploading pictures and sigs and attachments and stuff. We obviously have the space and the bandwidth for that. That way you guys don't have to link to photobucket or imageshack and stuff.

Back