Bump Thread!

deathtokyootnessthreadforkyootfuzzytingsaretehsuck

BUMP if you like the dodge commercial where the little rabbit says "it scares the *beep* out of me"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Oct 25 2006, 11:41 AM) [snapback]128290[/snapback][/center]
deathtokyootnessthreadforkyootfuzzytingsaretehsuck
BUMP if you like the dodge commercial where the little rabbit says "it scares the *beep* out of me"
[/b]

*sniffles* :cry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Oct 25 2006, 12:10 PM) [snapback]128307[/snapback][/center]
*waves at Ki'*
[/b]

Attack Ker-ri on sight! :angry:
She has been saying bad things about Kyootie thread :cry:
She is the meanest of all meanies!!! :devil:

/attackbump

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Oct 25 2006, 01:24 PM) [snapback]128325[/snapback][/center]
sorry ki' :hug: just not a kyoottypegirl
[/b]

...Then why do you want to destroy the thread!?!? :cry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki' @ Oct 25 2006, 11:30 AM) [snapback]128327[/snapback][/center]

/attackbump
...Then why do you want to destroy the thread!?!? :sad:
[/b]
:eek:

:devil: *Checks katana is sharp enough, and goes out looking for Ker-ri*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki' @ Oct 26 2006, 04:30 AM) [snapback]128327[/snapback][/center]

/attackbump
...Then why do you want to destroy the thread!?!? :cry:
[/b]

well guess I am the meanie -_- cause i do no tlike the thread...not like i can actually do anything but rant BUMPS!

someonehastochampionthedestructionofthekyootnessthreadmindaswellbeme

hey artica :p meremortalweapenscannoteffectthegoddesseschosenwarrior

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Oct 25 2006, 12:20 PM) [snapback]128356[/snapback][/center]
well guess I am the meanie -_- cause i do no tlike the thread...not like i can actually do anything but rant BUMPS!

someonehastochampionthedestructionofthekyootnessthreadmindaswellbeme

hey artica :p meremortalweapenscannoteffectthegoddesseschosenwarrior
[/b]
Who said it was mere-mortal weapon? It's a Tokii-katana, which means is to slay Gods and demi-gods (includes godesses and anything below that). :devil:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Oct 26 2006, 05:25 AM) [snapback]128358[/snapback][/center]
Who said it was mere-mortal weapon? It's a Tokii-katana, which means is to slay Gods and demi-gods (includes godesses and anything below that). :devil:
[/b]

:blink: looks like i gots my work cut out for me :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Oct 25 2006, 02:25 PM) [snapback]128358[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

/bumpforArticathechampionofkyootness!

*points to avatar*
*tells a lil story*
"As Ker-ri as had enough of the Kyootness Thread, she takes it upon herself to remove it permenantly.
Ker-ri slowly reaches to remove the kyootness, but then the thread come to life and bites her grubby lil mitt.
Rawr!!! says the Krazed Kyootie Kitty Kop, "go away before i eat u!" "
The End.

:hug: Ker and Artica

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki' @ Oct 25 2006, 02:08 PM) [snapback]128426[/snapback][/center]
/bumpforArticathechampionofkyootness!

*points to avatar*
*tells a lil story*
"As Ker-ri as had enough of the Kyootness Thread, she takes it upon herself to remove it permenantly.
Ker-ri slowly reaches to remove the kyootness, but then the thread come to life and bites her grubby lil mitt.
Rawr!!! says the Krazed Kyootie Kitty Kop, "go away before i eat u!" "
The End.
:hug: Ker and Artica
[/b]
Aww, what's wrong with chopping her to pieces? :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Oct 25 2006, 07:25 PM) [snapback]128489[/snapback][/center]
You're all mad bump! :wacko:
Except Maryna. :blush: ^_^

And yes Ker-ri is a big meanie I can agree with that! :zeppelin:
[/b]
lol Ker-ri is not a big meanie you just have to give her your horns or know where that special spot on her lekku that makes her just go....
:blink:
:shuts up and blushes bright red:

:blush:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Oct 26 2006, 12:30 AM) [snapback]128495[/snapback][/center]
lol Ker-ri is not a big meanie you just have to give her your horns or know where that special spot on her lekku that makes her just go....
:blink:
:shuts up and blushes bright red:

:blush:
[/b]
She gives me the horn! :devil: :wub: :lol:
Still I'd like to see her and :cat: fight it out. :ninja:

all this abuse just cause the kyootness is too much..... :(

well atleast Maryna is not being mean to me ^_^

starts to walk away from thread

Back