Shoot me... please

Ackis

Uber Pheesh
There's a flu going around and I've been sick for pretty much the past three weeks... I would kill for a full nights sleep. :p And people at work are annoying me. Can't people use their brains? FFS

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 17 2006, 11:22 AM) [snapback]126023[/snapback][/center]
Drugs haven't been working on me
[/b]
Well that's because your a fish, you need to go see a doctor in Atlantis :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 17 2006, 11:24 AM) [snapback]126026[/snapback][/center]
Atlantis doesn't exist!!! :p
[/b]
Pffft... tell that to SG Atlantis :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 17 2006, 11:08 AM) [snapback]126021[/snapback][/center]
There's a flu going around and I've been sick for pretty much the past three weeks... I would kill for a full nights sleep. :p And people at work are annoying me. Can't people use their brains? FFS
[/b]

i take allerex and they are beautiful! dry me up tho' which with my diabetes means I'm drinking more water than you do fish.

I hate drinking water, dont get me wrong I love water its just after I drink a glass of water 5 - 10 mins later I have to pee :p

I've been drinking about 2L of water a day for the past little while :p

Peeing more than a pregnant woman :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 17 2006, 11:36 AM) [snapback]126034[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
kinda random, but some pregnant teenage girl's water broke in the middle of class the other day, was kinda disgusting :wacko:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 17 2006, 08:36 AM) [snapback]126034[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
Don't ya live in a pool?

Do what I do when i feel sick...stay home from school and play precu with apathy. O shit never mind...

See your listening to the label thats your problem. When your that sick you take the entire bottle of nyquil or 3 benedryls. That'll put you out good.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 18 2006, 11:14 AM) [snapback]126345[/snapback][/center]
I drank a whole bottle of cough syrup once during a hockey game. LOL

and :p @ kitty hehe
[/b]
If you see a whirpool in the bowl, DO NOT go into it. *giggle*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 18 2006, 11:23 AM) [snapback]126352[/snapback][/center]
LOL like a moth to a pretty light... then it goes ZAP hehe
[/b]
:lol:

Back