My Project Is Coming Along

Timi

Well, my gaming site is coming along rather nicely. I still have some bugs to work out, but overall I'm very satisfied with the progress.

www.game-nerds.net

The site's best viewed in Firefox or Safari. While it looks a lot better then it did with IE, I could change the code all day and never get it perfect, IE is just a piece of crap.

Things I've added recently
  • Ability to send PM's
  • Ability for members to form their own groups, which they can allow others to join or they can have an invite only option
  • Events listing. Right now I'm trying to list all Gaming Conventions coming up, if anyone has any good info on Leipzig, let me know!
  • Members the ability to submit content and events
  • Categorized all articles/reviews, which is searchable through filters
  • Ability for users to comment on articles or reviews
Some of the things I need to fix
  • Put back the User Name's in Community Member Section on the front page
  • Work on substitution pages for the 403 error pages, (non subscribers will see those as they don't have access to them)
  • User groups, while functional, there's an error when trying to access the group lists
  • There's a table error on the user profile management side, nothing major, but looks out of place
  • Change the color scheme of the events page as it is a little difficult to read
  • Come up with a new logo, while I like that one, it's out of place

April Fool's, that site is really a front for a prostitution and cocaine ring starring Timi!

hey i quite like your logo timi. it's unique and gives me a sense of nerdyness with the font and the semi circly bits

hey i quite like your logo timi. it's unique and gives me a sense of nerdyness with the font and the semi circly bits

I love the logo, but there's no real great place to put it that it looks good, but I'll play around see what I can come up with.

Back