Two more Weeks

Well you already told me, but what are the specs? For everyone else hehe

Here are the specs, taken from another thread:

Well, I found a PC we can afford that's a little bit of an upgrade. It's not much, but it's decent for the price.

3 Ghz Intel Processor
1 GB RAM
7300LE nVIDIA w Turbo-Caching (guessing either 64 or 128 cuz it's low-end - the turbo-caching supposedly is supposed to get me up to 256-512)
160GB Hard Drive

My card right now is a 5 series LE at 256 MB of RAM. I'm crossing my fingers for a higher end card, but knowing HP/COMPAQ I doubt it. Yes I said the cursed words - but remember I'm poor.[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Oct 13 2006, 12:51 PM) [snapback]125179[/snapback][/center]
Here are the specs, taken from another thread:
[/b]

Atleast you didn't go ATI :lol:

667.79 including taxes. It's $100 off right now because of a sale and there's another $50 rebate I have to send in to make it $617.79 ;)

And bananana we've had a LOT of trouble with ATI and haven't bought an ATI in years.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Oct 17 2006, 09:06 AM) [snapback]125990[/snapback][/center]
:woot:

It's on its way!
[/b]
What are you gonna do with the old one? If your getting a new montior and keyboard and mouse I suggest you keep it hooked up and put it beside your other one so you can run ventrilo off it or do other things while your full screen swg etc :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Oct 17 2006, 09:39 AM) [snapback]126000[/snapback][/center]
What are you gonna do with the old one? If your getting a new montior and keyboard and mouse I suggest you keep it hooked up and put it beside your other one so you can run ventrilo off it or do other things while your full screen swg etc :D
[/b]

bastardizing it. I'm not getting a new monitor that would have been another $100 or so. I'm taking the hard drive off it and putting it in another system.

Back