Its a conspiracy...

ColdIce

My PS2 is starting to die out here pretty soon and the PS3 is about to launch in a month or so (november right?).. :blink:

Heck, my snes has lasted longer than any console that I've owned...lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ColdIce @ Oct 8 2006, 10:33 AM) [snapback]124048[/snapback][/center]
My PS2 is starting to die out here pretty soon and the PS3 is about to launch in a month or so (november right?).. :blink:

Heck, my snes has lasted longer than any console that I've owned...lol.
[/b]

Did you snes have DVD Drive, which was constantly spinning? :p

Could be worse, I went through two PS2s due to the silly little Disk Read Error. My PS2 also destroyed NHL 05, FFX, and Star Wars Jedi Starfighter.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Oct 8 2006, 03:51 PM) [snapback]124058[/snapback][/center]
Could be worse, I went through two PS2s due to the silly little Disk Read Error. My PS2 also destroyed NHL 05, FFX, and Star Wars Jedi Starfighter.
[/b]

Kinda stupid you let it destroy all those games, if it was within warranty then you could of had it fixed for free.

Normally a 12 month warranty.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Oct 8 2006, 04:19 PM) [snapback]124062[/snapback][/center]
i had my ps2 3 years when it broke, got the small one now.
[/b]

3 years is a good life span, for a games console IMO with continously moving parts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Oct 9 2006, 01:16 AM) [snapback]124061[/snapback][/center]
Kinda stupid you let it destroy all those games, if it was within warranty then you could of had it fixed for free.

Normally a 12 month warranty.
[/b]
I am sorry if I stupidly tried to play the games, put one in and it decided to scratch a nice perfect circle around the middle of my disk. The warranty was up, so I had to get a new one. I got a new one and it did the same to the next two games. It was all random though, some games got fucked up some didn't, it just sometimes decided "I will eat this man's game".

Then the all mighty disk read error came, and it refused to play CDs but would still play DVDs.

go to store buy new ps2 put old ps2 inside return to store ...the end ok ok a few very delicate serial number sticker removals too but still not too hard to do

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cubby @ Oct 9 2006, 06:01 AM) [snapback]124104[/snapback][/center]
go to store buy new ps2 put old ps2 inside return to store ...the end ok ok a few very delicate serial number sticker removals too but still not too hard to do
[/b]
If I were to get a new PS2 (which I don't plan on doing) it would be the slim PS2. Not because it looks nicer or anything, but I have heard that both the eating of disks and the "disk read error" errors have been fixed.

Back