Dont do forum upgrades during a storm

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
luck is against you and your power goes out for the night. :-( sorry for the downtime last nite

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Oct 3 2006, 12:22 PM) [snapback]122865[/snapback][/center]
*likes stormy days*
[/b]
*agrees*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Oct 3 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]123061[/snapback][/center]
sterb104.gif

I don't even know how to do forum upgrades, because fools at "educational institutions" which many people call "schools" and "places of learning" don't have classes for software that is "free". They only have classes for software that costs thousands of dollars.

Like, I have this distinct feeling that schools are in league with the book and software companies and they help each other maximize their profits at the students' expense as much as possible. But hey, you don't have to believe *me*, go ask your dad/teachers/elders how much THEIR books cost 10-20 years ago...

/end rant

Truth is that I had forums up on my website for a while and setting it up was relatively simple, upgrades probably are too, but I just like to point out that school sucks since I'm back in school this quarter and loathing every moment... :(

they don't teach the free software cause the free software is pretty much self explanatory and can be learned with the readme :p

Back