So what has everyone been up to lately?

Curse

Bored to death... maybe...
Been posting here and there, things seem slow though. Just wondering what everyone has been doing these past few weeks. How was everyone's Thanksgiving, etc?

Thanksgiving for me sucked. Only a few of my family showed up and to top if off there were a few fights. I've been keeping busy playing City of Heroes. Other than that I've been playing the Wii with my friends everyday after they get outta school. :D

Other than that I've been playing the Wii with my friends everyday after they get outta school. :D
After reading this I came up with the image of an 18 year old Curse sitting around in his living room surrounded by ten 2nd graders, all playing the Wii...

Working, having fun, had a lot in RL, and my man and I are about to move to our new house. After that we are gonna renovate and decorate ^_^

ive been getting annihilated as im in final year at uni. my project is also going terribly because my supervisor is a prick. all in all the last month or so has been a pile of shit

Had a good Thanksgiving and been watching my Georgia Bulldogs kick ass. I've been getting pwned in COD 4 but taking everyone's lunch money in Halo 3 :D .

Just got my first game completed, waiting on our web designer to finish our site, and now argueing with my web server to do ftp like a good lil web server, I Don't want to use your over http ftp crap, I have to load 1 file at a time!

I'm stressed, low on money, Hate hate hate nokia's (anyone who programmed for them will know why), and pissed at missing our deadlines because we had to fire one webdesigner already.

Other than that i'm happy with my job, it's just all the nuisances that go along with i'm not so happy with.

Back