Heroes - Season 2

Discuss! :D

We haven't had a thread on this yet suprisingly.
So what do people think of all the goings on of the 1st Episode so far.

The comics are filling in some background stuff on the new characters.

I'm glad it's back and look forward to downloading it on Tuesday. B)

We are, as always, one season (or two) behind. But I watched Heroes now, and I really like the serie ^_^ I'll DL it :p

I enjoyed it :).

Though I suppose it appears the Haitian got to Peter :(, or perhaps it is just trauma induced amnesia and he'll recover.

I really liked the season opener when Noah finally got tired of that twerp and put him down. I can see problems for Lyle, Noah and family. They really don't fit in to good. So Claire might have a flying boyfriend, her dad can fly. I just hope he's not another child of Nathan's that we didn't know about.

I felt sorry for Hiro's father.

Hiro seems to have changed time too, hopefully he can fix the damage he's dealt.

I'm still curious what Nathan and Peter's mom's power is. I can't remember it being revealed yet.

Matt is becoming dangerous. He's crossing a very thin line. Its one thing to use your powers when it is needed, but if that is all you rely upon what are you going to do if it fails you. I see him becoming the darker fella that we saw in the future.

The mexican twins I thought was an interesting twist. She seems to have a double nature much like Jessica/Nikki.

Yeah :)

It appears that Angela is a projective telepath. She can send her thoughts into others minds, whereas thus far Matt just hears the background noise of thoughts around him.

Yep but the Haitian is back with Noah, that might prove interesting.

I wrongly identified the children as Mexicans too. I don't think they are Mexican as they were trying to sneak into the southern Mexico border. (Yeah they keep their southern border heavily patrolled and it is true they shoot first then ask questions, which is hypocritical since they want the United States to keep the border between them open). I believe they are from Guatemala. Though it is possible they could be from another Cental American nation such as Honduras, El Salvador or Nicaragua.

Flying boy who's name I can't remember knows Claire's secret now. Mr Muggles knows Flying boy's secret Claire's just to daft to look up and see him.

I suppose Dr. Saresh is lucky the Haitian only removed a small part of his memory. I wonder if Claire is immune to the disease. (Which would mean that Peter is as well)

What about Hiro's boytime hero, apparently he has the power to heal. Is he from the future or the past? If he's from the past how long have the people of earth been evolving in Heroes. (Its not a new concept after all in Wildcards it is considered that Moses and similar biblical figures were mutants.)

Though he doesn't remember who he is Peter does seem to recognize good from evil. Its also amazing that he's continuing to remember his powers including ones he didn't know he had like Nikki's husbands....as it appeared he phased through those bonds. (He's used Ned's too...that's the em pulses I think, Jessica's...super strength, Claire's...healing, Sylar's....telekinesis (which Sylar got from the other guy)). Wonder what he'll do when he accidentally stops time.....

So far enjoying the new season as much as the first :)

*rant of theories*

Knowing the full extent of the powers that claire and thus peter has, after seeing ep2 does kinda explain why peter now has no memories.

At the end of series 1, we can only assume, but peter did kinda explode or would it be implode? He must of well for the most part destroyed most of his body in the process, and regrown it.

Thus assuming that much, theres no saying what regrowing part of the brain would do to things such as memories, since the brain is much more of a complex structure than say growing back a toe.

It does explain why his powers are still intact, as how we hear his and sylars powers work, and that is more of a physical change in the mind.

I'm certainly not expecting peters memories to return, if my theory is right.

Episode 3 discussion.

A bit too much recapping going on. Bit forced.
Seem to be keeping Ando in it for no reason.

Sylar! Intriguing. Also Michelle was featured in the comic I think.

Still a brilliant episode! Not all of Isaacs paintings come true though do they..

I really hope Noah doesn't get killed, he's one of my favorite characters.

I loved it when Syler killed Candice, but I doubt she's dead. She more than likely made a double illusion for him seeing as he's in the middle of no where surrounded by millions of trees.

I really don't like Claire's boyfriend, he's so optimistic about his power that it's going to eventually hit him in the face.

I believe Hiro's father knew more about what is going on than we learned. In his last conversation with Angela he rebuked her saying that at least he had helped his son fulfill his destiny.

The main battle this season isn't in the future but in the past I believe.

I think that Hiro was always suppose to go back in time and help Kensei.

We know that they have been altering humans to activate the gene. What if the source of all the mutations where Kensei or one of his descendants. That could be the source of the syringe that they put into people.

According to the dragon myth the swordmaker's daughter lived a long life after the dragon epic. What if she was still alive, what if it was her that killed Hiro's father. Perhaps seeking retribution for what the company has done.

Kensei should die or disappear from time when he cuts his heart from his body to pay the dragon who trained him to kill Whitebeard. (This hasn't happened yet). What if the dragon was a time traveler. What if it really was just an illusion. What if in truth the dragon was either Sylar or Peter using what's her names powers. If its Sylar he'll no doubt try to take Kensei's powers. Which means Hiro will have to stop him again.

Anyway just some thoughts.

(Did you notice how the tattoo changed on Peter's hand. It was first what they put on it, then changed to Godsend, then disappeared).

I believe Peter used the Haitians powers to remove his own memories. In doing so he probably hoped to avoid exploding again. Keep in mind previously he had to think about the person in order to use their powers, there is no evidence he is thinking about them now.

Just watched Episode 5.
Good show again and lots of twists going on.

Think they are trying to hard this season. Shoving the Hiro story in just to keep people involved. It's much better if they stick to 1 area at a time.

The new novel is about Mollys dream.

I'm pissed, >_<

My HD DVD player stopped working after I got through the 3rd disk of the Heroes Season 1. Sad thing is the HD player was only out of the box for less than a day. :/

Getting good again! :)
I like how they tied up many issues this week.
Shame the Writers strike is supposed to make the series end sooner than planned.

I almost killed Voren, watching it. He tells me (20 mins till the end when the virus was hanging in the air and they cut to a commercial), look, I bet they cut to someone else completely, and then hang it with "to be continued in 2008".

I was happy he didn't die a long and painful death.

Back