2 months without internet

whewa

Finally got internet in my new apartment, I cant' believe how much it sucks not having internet, its really hard to communicate and just know whats going on.

That must've sucked.

We don't realize, but we are internet junkies. Everyone of us. Cut us for a week to supposedly go on vacations and it turns out to be hell. Because we can't stand being without access for a while. ^_^

That must've sucked.

We don't realize, but we are internet junkies. Everyone of us. Cut us for a week to supposedly go on vacations and it turns out to be hell. Because we can't stand being without access for a while. ^_^

Hey easy now that kinda talk is why the AMA is being petitioned to treat excessive internet usage as a type of psychosis :unsure:

That must've sucked.

Pffft, speak for yourself Kitty. I have removed myself from the internet for weeks on end, multiple times just in the past few years. It ain't that hard, it did help that I was extremely busy during those times, but it is not that bad.

Oh, and I am sure others here could and have done similar things.

Pffft, speak for yourself Kitty. I have removed myself from the internet for weeks on end, multiple times just in the past few years. It ain't that hard, it did help that I was extremely busy during those times, but it is not that bad.

Oh, and I am sure others here could and have done similar things.

Now try doing that when you have nothing else to do, then I'll watch from the shadows as you slowly lose your sanity, BWUAHAHAHA.

Alright, I'm done.

Finally got internet in my new apartment, I cant' believe how much it sucks not having internet, its really hard to communicate and just know whats going on.
WB :)
Sometimes it's great to be without it, but that's when you've chosen it yourself.

Now try doing that when you have nothing else to do, then I'll watch from the shadows as you slowly lose your sanity, BWUAHAHAHA.

Alright, I'm done.

:lol:

With wife and kid (kids, plural, pending) there is never "nothing else to do".

It wasn't horrible not having internet, i just never knew what was going on, I had no idea about current events or anything else. I was just in my own little shell, watching movies and drinking, thats about all there is to do with out the internet :p

It wasn't horrible not having internet, i just never knew what was going on, I had no idea about current events or anything else. I was just in my own little shell, watching movies and drinking, thats about all there is to do with out the internet :p

Yeah, sounds terrible. ;)

Back