Don't hijack this thread, please

/steal from Kopek

HA HAR! this be my thread now, and I'll sail it to the farthest away island named Desdfsdfioj!

p.s. It's not on a map :ph34r:

Rusty trombone! thats what its called.

i remember we were talkinga bout this yesterday, jerbaka

no, that's Noah's phone number.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kopek! @ Dec 1 2005, 04:45 PM) [snapback]3092[/snapback][/center]
Rusty trombone! thats what its called.
i remember we were talkinga bout this yesterday, jerbaka
[/b]

wtf are you talking about?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kopek! @ Dec 1 2005, 04:47 PM) [snapback]3099[/snapback][/center]
look it up on google images, then you'll remember.
[/b]

you were probably talking with Tony, I have no idea what you are talking about.

If you ever want to see this thread alive again, bring 10,000 unmaked bags of Skittles to the Nevada's Pacific Pier by noon 3 days ago twice removed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kopek! @ Dec 1 2005, 04:51 PM) [snapback]3110[/snapback][/center]
look it up, retard. i know i was talking about it with you, my hoe, and your lovely lady.
[/b]

i was probably on the computer. I have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 1 2005, 04:51 PM) [snapback]3109[/snapback][/center]
If you ever want to see this thread alive again, bring 10,000 unmaked bags of Skittles to the Nevada's Pacific Pier by noon 3 days ago twice removed.
[/b]

so...no skittles?

LOOOK ITTT UPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you were there and said "Ugh, that would taste so bad"

trust me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kopek! @ Dec 1 2005, 04:53 PM) [snapback]3114[/snapback][/center]
LOOOK ITTT UPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you were there and said "Ugh, that would taste so bad"

trust me.
[/b]

hahahaha, I know what you are talking about now. hahahaha

Back