What did you get for Christmas?

Akieo

Playstation Portable (PSP) here :D and the Tony Hawk Underground 2 Remix game (absolutley love skating games)
Going to blow 80 dollars on the 1gb memory disc, but it's worth it!

you already got your stuff? i have to wait until tomorrow morning :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 25 2005, 12:17 PM) [snapback]17453[/snapback][/center]
you already got your stuff? i have to wait until tomorrow morning :p
[/b]

Yeah, we sometimes decide to open on XMAS eve night, so we can just sleep in on XMAS day, wake up and eat a big feast :D

waiting for the family to get up to open our presents bah i want them to get up now those lazy arses!

I woke up this morning and for the first time in 15 years Santa Claus came to visit. I got a new keyboard and a new mouse.

I have the greatest GF EVAH! Of course I'm a little upset because we decided not to exchange "gifts" this year instead we would do home improvements. I was going to redo the upstairs bathroom and make just for her and she was getting the office redone for me.

but who cares I have an UBER keyboard and Mouse

She just gave me my last present. I got the Darth Vader master Replica lightsaber. WOOOOOOT

I'm 33 years old and I'm running through the house doing a bad imitation of Vader swinging it. ROFL

heres what I got
the Radeon X850 256 mb AGP 8x vid card (woot lag is non existant now)
SW battlefront 2 for the pc
CoV 60 day game card (going out to buy cov tomorrow)
some clothes
a flashlight that was manufactured in china which doesnt work (yes I know my mom is weird lol)
NEW SLIPPERS! told my sister to get me slippers and i didnt care what she got boy was I in for surprise when I unwrapped spongebob slippers lol, they are comfortable though so they arent all that bad
hrmm what else.... oh 60 bucks to buy CoV thats it :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Dec 26 2005, 02:36 AM) [snapback]17581[/snapback][/center]
She just gave me my last present. I got the Darth Vader master Replica lightsaber. WOOOOOOT

I'm 33 years old and I'm running through the house doing a bad imitation of Vader swinging it. ROFL
[/b]

LOL I got one of those for my Bday. I woke the wife up at like 3am one morning standing over here telling her she didnt know the power of the darkside lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hoyce @ Dec 26 2005, 03:23 AM) [snapback]17587[/snapback][/center]
LOL I got one of those for my Bday. I woke the wife up at like 3am one morning standing over here telling her she didnt know the power of the darkside lol.
[/b]
All I got for Christmas is a BJ from Hoyce, and it was AMAZING!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Dec 26 2005, 01:56 AM) [snapback]17575[/snapback][/center]
I woke up this morning and for the first time in 15 years Santa Claus came to visit. I got a new keyboard and a new mouse.

I have the greatest GF EVAH! Of course I'm a little upset because we decided not to exchange "gifts" this year instead we would do home improvements. I was going to redo the upstairs bathroom and make just for her and she was getting the office redone for me.

but who cares I have an UBER keyboard and Mouse
[/b]
i got that keyboard too!! omg i hooked it up right after i got it...its SWEET..the light is uber! and i have an mx510 mouse :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 26 2005, 03:31 AM) [snapback]17592[/snapback][/center]
i got that keyboard too!! omg i hooked it up right after i got it...its SWEET..the light is uber! and i have an mx510 mouse :p
[/b]
I'm writing programs for it now. When I get something cool done with it I'll share.

From my parents i got a gift certificate to the clothing store i go to.

From my husband (well from me really) I got a Darth Tater. It's a potato head that is dressed up like Darth Vader.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 26 2005, 05:13 AM) [snapback]17617[/snapback][/center]
From my parents i got a gift certificate to the clothing store i go to.

From my husband (well from me really) I got a Darth Tater. It's a potato head that is dressed up like Darth Vader.
[/b]

lucky :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Dec 26 2005, 03:37 AM) [snapback]17595[/snapback][/center]
I'm writing programs for it now. When I get something cool done with it I'll share.
[/b]
hmmm i have no idea what to do..cause i dont wanna read the tutorial or anything :p
i tried using the buttons on swg...but f1 and stuff would show up..and write over my old stuff...i know there is a way to change it but i forget..i guess i could change like what g1 ment to ctrl + f1 + q or something weird..

Koster's "A Theory of Fun for Game Design" (yes, that Koster)
a weirdass corduroy/flannel (?) shirt, its warm as hell and comfy, so it hits the spot with basement-life
the '06 Tolkien calendar
Season 2 of SG-1 on dvd
This funky poster
couple other books, a new electric toothbrush head, and...
a lego A-wing :D

Back