Da Bears

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
I'm offering free tubes of anal lube to any Packer fans out there so they can be prepared for sunday

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 2 2005, 03:32 AM) [snapback]2762[/snapback][/center]
I'm offering free tubes of anal lube to any Packer fans out there so they can be prepared for sunday
[/b]
As a viking fan, I will gladly help any packer fans relive the (last) Packer vs Viking game, with the help of anal lube :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 1 2005, 12:37 PM) [snapback]2774[/snapback][/center]
i wasn't aware such an imagination existed
[/b]

:D

and Jabba eats, so I assume he has an anus. Or maybe he just puts his waste out through his skin like sweat...or something....sounds too much like Kopek

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kopek! @ Dec 1 2005, 02:06 PM) [snapback]2846[/snapback][/center]
he turns it into mountain DOOM for us all to consume.

damn, that rhymed... give me a dime.
[/b]

read the damned thread I wrote for you to read you slimy Turk

/emote gives Kopek a dime

actually, jabba can have a digestive system like a turkey. they don't poo. Its called Internal Excretion, not sure how it works though. learned this on Thanksgiving. So jabba may be an internal excreter

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 1 2005, 02:24 PM) [snapback]2867[/snapback][/center]
actually, jabba can have a digestive system like a turkey. they don't poo. Its called Internal Excretion, not sure how it works though. learned this on Thanksgiving. So jabba may be an internal excreter
[/b]

say-whaa?

Back