Im bored

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 13 2005, 03:42 PM) [snapback]10606[/snapback][/center]
i aint got nothing to do :(
[/b]

QFE.

Okay that's not true - I have a ton of stuff to do and the other laser forms guy is gonna be out so I'm gonna be not on the forums at all after this week until the end of the year. *cry*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 14 2005, 06:43 AM) [snapback]10609[/snapback][/center]
QFE.

Okay that's not true - I have a ton of stuff to do and the other laser forms guy is gonna be out so I'm gonna be not on the forums at all after this week until the end of the year. *cry*
[/b]
/hug
same here, im bout to switch jobs so i dont know how long ill be on here during the day. might give the other people a chance to catch up post counts :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 13 2005, 03:50 PM) [snapback]10621[/snapback][/center]
/hug
same here, im bout to switch jobs so i dont know how long ill be on here during the day. might give the other people a chance to catch up post counts :p
[/b]

/grin Well I have a few days at least. Trying to catch up with the stuff that I have on my plate before I start taking on his.

It's good to be big brother :p sorry little brag there :blush:

I can post just usually there is nothing good to post about ..... till Wanderhomies You rock Stav :)

BTW hi :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 14 2005, 06:55 AM) [snapback]10635[/snapback][/center]
It's good to be big brother :p sorry little brag there :blush:

I can post just usually there is nothing good to post about ..... till Wanderhomies You rock Stav :)

BTW hi :D
[/b]
there is always something good to post about.
Boobies for one. twins for another. oh and religion. that one usually gets people going. or maybe your views on cloning. I like sheep. not dogs though. glad they made cats.

I think she means until Wanderhomies Shaggz. Cuz she didn't have anything ot post about on that other site.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 14 2005, 07:01 AM) [snapback]10647[/snapback][/center]
I think she means until Wanderhomies Shaggz. Cuz she didn't have anything ot post about on that other site.
[/b]
No boobies? :(

sorry no boobies....grumble.... but take a look at my tins in the image gallery B)

and tiv is right not much to post there just kiddies and flamers......... not the high quality grade A people like there are here at this site :rolleyes:

"I like sheep. not dogs though. glad they made cats." - Soooo you like sheep huh? that explains te avatar :p

BTW how much do i have to post to get me super noob status? I am so far behind yous people

Ker-ri - been trying to make it a little better, but it's difficult. Hardly anyone posts there anymore honestly and when it does...well../shakes head

The good days are no more.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 13 2005, 04:16 PM) [snapback]10677[/snapback][/center]
BTW how much do i have to post to get me super noob status? I am so far behind yous people
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 14 2005, 07:16 AM) [snapback]10677[/snapback][/center]
sorry no boobies....grumble.... but take a look at my tins in the image gallery B)

and tiv is right not much to post there just kiddies and flamers......... not the high quality grade A people like there are here at this site :rolleyes:
"I like sheep. not dogs though. glad they made cats." - Soooo you like sheep huh? that explains te avatar :p

[/b]
i think 100 or 200 posts. peeping tom is 500
so where is this image gallery :D ?
and Ahum, i changed my avatar. but yes, not many people know this, but that wasactually me dresed up as yoda. and i told the sheep i would call it and never did.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 14 2005, 07:17 AM) [snapback]10681[/snapback][/center]
Ker-ri - been trying to make it a little better, but it's difficult. Hardly anyone posts there anymore honestly and when it does...well../shakes head

The good days are no more.
[/b]

And i have to say I do follow your posts religiously :) ........ damn Stav needs a spell checker here!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 13 2005, 04:19 PM) [snapback]10688[/snapback][/center]
And i have to say I do follow your posts religiously :) ........ damn Stav needs a spell checker here!
[/b]

Egads that can't be good for your health! :blush:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 14 2005, 07:19 AM) [snapback]10688[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Ah wrong twins! tease

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 14 2005, 01:39 PM) [snapback]10890[/snapback][/center]
What are these twins you keep talking about?
[/b]

My Twins Ker-ri and Lyr-ri My 2 accounts....though said to say I had to lay lyr-ri to rest........Damn your black heart SOE!

Back