Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hakan

• Lord-Chaos

• Other ( please specify)

• Total voters
Heh, there just aren't enough old school people around to give a good vote on stuff like this. People voted for Zalas and Hovi... but Spyff beat them both in several duels. Zalas wasn't a great rifleman, it was his pikes that did the damage. Hovi was a great rifleman but lost to Spyff, even though Hovi had a better rifle.

And Kiren and Astrus as PvP leaders? Ack!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 30 2005, 05:05 AM) [snapback]18883[/snapback][/center]
Astrus was a good leader in pvp
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 30 2005, 06:28 AM) [snapback]19055[/snapback][/center]
Heh, there just aren't enough old school people around to give a good vote on stuff like this. People voted for Zalas and Hovi... but Spyff beat them both in several duels. Zalas wasn't a great rifleman, it was his pikes that did the damage. Hovi was a great rifleman but lost to Spyff, even though Hovi had a better rifle.

[/b]

I am old school. Been on Wanderhome since launch and I judge by the expierences that I have seen. Yeah, Spyff was a real good rifleman, but I saw Hovi a lot more in PvP, spyff was always with some woman ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 29 2005, 03:28 PM) [snapback]19055[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

ive only fought alongside him twice but both those times we had a plan to take out the imps they were executed and well the imperials lost so astrus IS a good pvp leader :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 29 2005, 02:05 PM) [snapback]18883[/snapback][/center]
Astrus was a good leader in pvp
[/b]

Good one!

ohh, it wasnt sarcasm...? *wanders off smirking*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Dec 30 2005, 08:21 AM) [snapback]19229[/snapback][/center]
Good one!

ohh, it wasnt sarcasm...? *wanders off smirking*
[/b]

my thoughts exactly!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aliamere @ Dec 31 2005, 05:02 AM) [snapback]19986[/snapback][/center]
How exactly is Avari in this poll as a leader?

Aliamere(RW)
[/b]

Well if you count successful suicide runs, yeah I choose Avari. ~giggle~

As for ranged, I don't know in PvP, but for PvE Lahila or Joe'Egg were pretty good.

Leader=Hakan... like you didn't know...

For ranged I picked Lord Chaos. I just remember him killing squads of rebels back in the day...

Best ranged is a tie between me and Spyff. Altho we dueled only once and I beat him in that duel, we were equal. For leader i vote for the most hated man whoever hes.:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 31 2005, 10:22 PM) [snapback]20315[/snapback][/center]
Best ranged is a tie between me and Spyff. Altho we dueled only once and I beat him in that duel, we were equal. For leader i vote for the most hated man whoever hes.:p
[/b]

Ehsan? :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 30 2005, 06:28 AM) [snapback]19055[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

Hovi wasn't done w/ his stacking template, and spyff was. Of course he had a way better chance of winning.
Back in the stacking days, it was all luck.

I know Hovi and Zalas were far more destructive in real pvp than spyff and that is what really mattered.

[/b]

And I've dueled spyff twice and won twice. Both as TK/Rifles. Was I a better TK/Rifle than spyff? Maybe. Will most the server vote on Spyff even though he lost 2 duels? Yes. Duels don't mean much. It's mass PvP and world PvP skirmishes that really matter. Duels are to calculated and prepped for. Spyff is just a big name, and sure he earned it, but most of the people who vote on these things haven't seen enough of EACH person in the voting line up to make a truly accurate vote.

and anyway, if we're going with duels here, when myself, spyff and Hakan all shared basically the same template. I beat spyff twice, hakan beat spyff once, and I got beat by hakan twice.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Jan 4 2006, 10:48 PM) [snapback]22228[/snapback][/center]
best range other! MuffinMan and LordMalia
[/b]

Muffinman was fun to fight unless you stiffed him on his bounty of Hob nob Buscuits then he got personal and pooned you

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Jan 5 2006, 08:48 AM) [snapback]22228[/snapback][/center]
best range other! MuffinMan and LordMalia
[/b]

Silence paddy!

Back