Which mangina is most likely to cyber with a man?

Which mangina is most likely to cyber with a man?

• Total voters

Tutok

Even though I so want to get back at Cora for all of his cheapshots :p I have to speak the truth and vote for Dezle, lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Jan 3 2006, 04:48 AM) [snapback]20892[/snapback][/center]
Even though I so want to get back at Cora for all of his cheapshots :p I have to speak the truth and vote for Dezle, lol
[/b]

u forgot tera, hovi and ario!!!!! famine is ugly anyways.:p

hah, dez and miranda either did, or were close =P

and i swear irjam was in love with ksenia. it was creepy

TUTOK! GAHHHH!!!

So who are the slimy cocksuckers who voted for me???

Everyone who voted for me just wishes I'd cyber with them!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 3 2006, 06:33 AM) [snapback]20924[/snapback][/center]
:angry:
[/b]

i'm not voting cuz Ario isnt up there, and it's an obvious winner.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 3 2006, 06:33 AM) [snapback]20924[/snapback][/center]
:angry:
[/b]

Sorry, anyone with a pink bunny as his sig gets my vote too!

:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 5 2006, 11:54 AM) [snapback]22704[/snapback][/center]
Sorry, anyone with a pink bunny as his sig gets my vote too!

:p
[/b]
boooooooooooo....

I've never cybered....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 6 2006, 07:04 AM) [snapback]22869[/snapback][/center]
boooooooooooo....

I've never cybered....
[/b]

Your avatar tells a different tale. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 5 2006, 04:04 PM) [snapback]22869[/snapback][/center]
boooooooooooo....

I've never cybered....
[/b]

But what about that night in the DWB!?!?!? Man I was so upset when I found out you were a guy!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 6 2006, 09:27 AM) [snapback]23075[/snapback][/center]
But what about that night in the DWB!?!?!? Man I was so upset when I found out you were a guy!
[/b]
rofl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 5 2006, 04:27 PM) [snapback]23075[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
icon8.gif

I thought Dezle won this by actually doing it LOL. I remember Reek used to try and cyber huntress LMAO! !!!! He probably doesn't like that brought up though hahahahaha

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I REMEMBER NOW!!!! IT WAS ZMEY WHO HAD CYBERSEX WITH DEZLE ! OH SHIT! I HAD FORGOTTEN THAT!@!!!!!!!

Though I didn't make a point of running around announcing I was a guy, I either ignored or flat out turned down any come-ons made by guys.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rekknaw @ Jan 7 2006, 05:18 PM) [snapback]23612[/snapback][/center]
I remember Reek used to try and cyber huntress LMAO! !!!! He probably doesn't like that brought up though hahahahaha
[/b]
Still lying about this huh? Sad. I was definitely flirty-ish with him, but no never tried to cyber him.

As far as I knew; Huntress, Hovi, Xira, and others like them went around acting like guys from the start anyway.

Personally I always thought Huntress was a guy from the start even though he tried to pass himself off as a girl. I think he was saying something in BOS guild chat about how she is shaved like a landing strip down there or something; it didn't seem like anything a real girl would ever bring up in casual conversation.....

Back