Where would U live if U could go anywhere??

Snork

If U could live anywhere in the world, where would U move... U would have the same kind of job as now and same kind of house

And why???

Antarctica because its the only place that suits me because I love the winter and cold, I hate summer when its like 100 degrees and 80% humidity.

id like to live in a condo near the beach with mirror tint windows a pair of binoculars and plenty of gym socks

I'd live in a very posh star destroyer. Think space-going luxury liner with tons of weapons and a squadron or two of fighters.

I think I'd stay where I am now :)
If I had lots lots of money it would be different, then I'd live here, plus have a few other houses scattered over the world.

Antarctica because its the only place that suits me because I love the winter and cold, I hate summer when its like 100 degrees and 80% humidity.
Sweden works ;) Summer for about 4 months, 1 month spring, 2 months fall, and the rest winter. In the summer it's usually a dry heat and between 68-86F (20-30*C), and then we have cold winters with some nice snow ^_^
(Unfortunately it's slowly changing tho and getting warmer due to the climate change :( )

Last edited:
Sweden works ;) Summer for about 4 months, 1 month spring, 2 months fall, and the rest winter. In the summer it's usually a dry heat and between 68-86F (20-30*C), and then we have cold winters with some nice snow ^_^
(Unfortunately it's slowly changing tho and getting warmer due to the climate change :( )

Just like Minnesota, probably why theirs a ton of Sweds and Fins here.

I'd live wherever there are vending machines that dispense cans of beer.

Well, I'd like to visit Japan and Australia, but I don't know if I'd want to actually move there. I think, for now, I'm interested in moving to the Seattle area. There's more there than here.

Back