Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I don't care for blogs

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
Do you read/write blog(s)? And what is it about them that speaks to you if you do? :)

Last edited:
I only read gamer blogs like worldOfMing and Skeleton Jack etc because I find regular updates on what specs are working, tactics etc very helpful in game.

If it comes with guides and such for games or other useful things, I can understand them :) Besides that, I've never gotten blogging, nor found any interest in reading them. I don't think I've read a single blog come to think of it :p

I'm a dedicated reader of KSK (best football blog period), Engadget Mobile (cause I'm a cell phone freak), Waiter Rant (cause it's exactly what I go through daily), and Maddox (even though it isn't a blog). I don't read average user blogs, like what someone ate, or what they did today. I have blogged before and have done it all (from the everyday user blog to satire to informational). I don't do that anymore cause I don't have the attention span or the enthusiasm to do so. If I do make a blog post it is probably about a though I really want to convey as a reflection for myself in the future when I look back at it.

Usually I just find blogs when I'm searching on something and they happen to have a post on it. I haven't really done a lot with blogging, but I've experimented with blogging a bit. I do read them sometimes, but I don't have any that I'm really dedicated to.

I like how most blogs have built in commenting systems so I can have my say on a topic and see what other people think about it.

Back