Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I'm somewhere in between

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
Are you a night owl that can stay up all night long 'fiddling' around? Or are you raising up bright and early with the sun? :)
Is it enough with 5-6 hours of sleep, or do you need to sleep for loooong? -_-

I'm a sleep whenever my body finally crashes person, and OMG if someone doesn't stop pokin' me in the morning (not like that) waking me up he is going to wake up to a shaved head soon grrrr

doesnt matter how much sleep ive had, i am always fucked in the mornings. only start waking up at about 3pm :/

When I was young, I used to think my dad looked like a monster when he first got up. His eyes were half-opened and he growled instead of talked.

Like father, like daughter.

When I was young, I used to think my dad looked like a monster when he first got up. His eyes were half-opened and he growled instead of talked.

Like father, like daughter.
*Giggles*
---

I'm a little bit of both myself, so I picked in between.
I need my 8-9 hours, no more no less. And I need to go to bed before midnight to feel like a normal person the next day. Didn't used to be this way :rolleyes: Even so, I can stay up really late without any problems, but I feel like I have a hangover the next morning (plus the day after) if it gets to be a habit, and I get very giggly when tired :p (Sometimes cranky due to the hangover feeling)
Anyhow, I feel the best when I go to bed around 10pm and up between 7-8am :)

Last edited:
*Giggles*
---

I'm a little bit of both myself, so I picked in between.
I need my 8-9 hours, no more no less. And I need to go to bed before midnight to feel like a normal person the next day. Didn't used to be this way :rolleyes: Even so, I can stay up really late without any problems, but I feel like I have a hangover the next morning (plus the day after) if it gets to be a habit, and I get very giggly when tired :p (Sometimes cranky due to the hangover feeling)
Anyhow, I feel the best when I go to bed around 10pm and up between 7-8am :)
7-8 am? so unfair! I have to be up at 6 am just to get my kiddo to school on time.. grrr "a good nights sleep" is just a myth :mellow:

7-8 am? so unfair! I have to be up at 6 am just to get my kiddo to school on time.. grrr "a good nights sleep" is just a myth :mellow:
I didn't say I got to do it, I only feel the best when I do that :) I get up at 6:15 am on a regular week day as I'm working *yawns* -_-

Mostly I get upset early in the morning and go to bed late... I can live with only 2 - 4 hours a sleep a night

Sometimes I do stay up for 46 - 72 hours without sleep and still feel fine!!

I get to work around 7:15 every morning but I'm not really awake until 10.
office.jpg

totally a morning person get up at 4:45 AM go exercise and then right to work (nice to have a fitness center where I work) ...my brain shuts off around 4:00 PM its all down hill from there :p

I'm up at sunrise every day. That is also when I am most productive. If I can, I usually grab a nap in the early afternoon. But if I can't, I crash by 10pm.

Sometimes my work schedule requires 18 hour days for a month straight or more. In which case, I pump myself full of coffee, and then power sleep for 3 days when it's over.

Back