Registration Closed

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
I think everyone who deserves to register here has registered. Ain't nobody new in the community. I've closed registration for now. I will re-open it in the near future as an invite-only process. Why is this?

1. It combats certain users acting as spam bots (cause no spam bot knows the answers to some of the registration questions)
  2. It prevents banned users from re-registering under a new name (I can ban them all you want, but I can't ban every single proxy on the internet)
So sometime in the near future an invite-only system will be implemented. If you know someone that wants to join, you have to invite them. And it has to be approved before they're allowed in (since we have a bunch of funny douchebags here).

Sounds like a fair system to me. What if you lose your password to your old account and can't login though?

just use the contact us button at the bottom of the page to shoot me an email if that's the case. I've reset plenty of old password accounts.

Probably not a bad idea. If anyone else from WH was gonna join they probably would have by now. And as invite-only, if they suddenly decide to start posting, they still have the chance to join in.

Back