Im at the airport =/

Zampy

so i've been at the orlando airport for 3 hours now, and there's still another 4 hours before my flight starts boarding. not as bad as my buddy who's passed out right next to me though. he's flying home to thailand, theflight doesn't start boarding until 7am tomorrow, and he has a 20 hour flight there.

when i was going over to england my layover in DC was 12 hrs and 30 mins. I was soo freaking drunk by the time i got on the plane.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 15 2005, 02:17 PM) [snapback]12182[/snapback][/center]
when i was going over to england my layover in DC was 12 hrs and 30 mins. I was soo freaking drunk by the time i got on the plane.
[/b]

LOL at least DC was good for something

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Dec 16 2005, 05:19 AM) [snapback]12187[/snapback][/center]
LOL at least DC was good for something
[/b]
lol, not really. the only part of DC i saw was the airport bar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 15 2005, 02:22 PM) [snapback]12196[/snapback][/center]
tiv that'd be creepy if you were three rows back. cause there'sa wall behind me :eek:
[/b]

Lol I was waiting for someone to say something about that. Nah. I'm at work in Connecticut. Trying to decide what form I should work on next.

Oh and

<--------

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 15 2005, 02:20 PM) [snapback]12190[/snapback][/center]
lol, not really. the only part of DC i saw was the airport bar
[/b]

You didn't miss anythign of interest!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 16 2005, 05:23 AM) [snapback]12199[/snapback][/center]
Lol I was waiting for someone to say something about that. Nah. I'm at work in Connecticut. Trying to decide what form I should work on next.

Oh and

<--------
[/b]
yay im notthe only one!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 16 2005, 05:23 AM) [snapback]12199[/snapback][/center]

Oh and

<--------
[/b]

/CHEER!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back