On behalf of Wanderhome...

I'm sure everyone agrees with me in that Stavrose did an amazing job on the site :D . Thanks for keeping the community together Stav!

Re: On behalf of Wanderhome...

Originally posted by noahTHEpurdy
I'm sure everyone agrees with me in that Stavrose did an amazing job on the site  :D . Thanks for keeping the community together Stav!

yes very good stav /hi5

I agree, stav, you rule. Even if this took no work, you're still putting in the time, and money for the domain. But as i've hosted forums before, i know it can be a lot of work, especially with the big plans you have for wanderhomies.com. As i said in another post, if you need help, just let me know.

Re: On behalf of Wanderhome...

Originally posted by noahTHEpurdy
I'm sure everyone agrees with me in that Stavrose did an amazing job on the site :D . Thanks for keeping the community together Stav!

QFE

Originally posted by Rehhtahn
I agree, stav, you rule. Even if this took no work, you're still putting in the time, and money for the domain. But as i've hosted forums before, i know it can be a lot of work, especially with the big plans you have for wanderhomies.com. As i said in another post, if you need help, just let me know.

i second that. if i can help out in any way (unlikely lol) just say the word!

Thank you for this great site, and for all your hard work in putting it together.
I just want to aknowledge your effort and show my appreciation for this wonderful thing you've done for all of us.

Nice work Stavrose :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Nov 20 2005, 02:16 PM) [snapback]139[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Q :blink: F :blush: E

Back