Wanderhomies dying?

Curse

Bored to death... maybe...
I'm seeing less and less posts everyday. What gives? The forum transfer make people explode or something?

Yes, the site is slow sadly...:(
But Im sticking around, and its always gone up and down as long as Ive been around. People have things to do in RL and are busy *shrug* That's the case for me anyway :)

Yes, the site is slow sadly...:(
But Im sticking around, and its always gone up and down as long as Ive been around. People have things to do in RL and are busy *shrug* That's the case for me anyway :)

You stick around just to tease us. ;)
I stick around to show more Avatars with barely covered fleshy bits. :p

It seems that the Wanderhomies themselves have less and less to relate as days go by. Everyone is scattering so much MMO-wise

Almost everyone posts in these "What are you doing" "What are you listening to" "Bump!?!" threads, but I don't bother reading them because it's nothing but people trying to bump up their post count. I kind of just stray away for a few days when there aren't any good posts. I mainly read forums.somethingawful.com now, but I always have a window open for here!

I haven't notice any slowness in the site, except for the bump thread, which i never open. But the activity has gone done since last year.

My difference is due to work. With the new area I have absolutely no privacy, and don't feel comfortable browsing the net during the day at all. So I bite my nails and look busy while researching printer crap.

On my vacation, I kind of check it once in awhile and then go back to relaxing either via games or TV or spending time with V.

I miss my Wanderhomie cohorts. As with all things in life the temper and the overall individuals on the site change, as does the activity of each individual.

I think its the fact that most of us don't play any games with each other anymore, I know that if I actually played or hung out with some Wanderhomies I would be more vocal.

YOUR ALL WILLY HEADS!

well not really but i go on wanderhomies nearly everyday just to see wats goin on :)

nothing has changed in my opinion

I know a lot of people lurk but there really are no intresting threads anymore. We need a good ole flame thread. If Reek or Hakan is reading this thread post something controversial damn it!

Almost everyone posts in these "What are you doing" "What are you listening to" "Bump!?!" threads, but I don't bother reading them because it's nothing but people trying to bump up their post count. I kind of just stray away for a few days when there aren't any good posts. I mainly read forums.somethingawful.com now, but I always have a window open for here!

I don't give a shit about Post counts. I mean whats the point. :rolleyes:
I read those threads as kind of a mini blog you could say. Usually people bumping can say what kind of day they are having or doing etc. So it is a form of keeping in touch with other Wanderhomies. :cool:

I don't read The Coffee House much. It's usually Zana trying to find out our sexual prefrences so she can teach them to her class! :lol:
Plus there are too many big words in that forum area for me. :p

Site goes slow at times but not always. Much better lately I think.
I don't think there's a lot of interesting stuff for people to talk about lately. :mellow:

Back