Who should join this forum?

G

OK so we all know that this site is a great way to keep in touch with all the old Wanderhome people and just an all-around cool forum regardless. But there are tons of Wanderhomies missing from here or that never even registered. Who would you like to see join here?

Here's my list:

-Furrycheese
-Aliamere
-Tluth
-Beer
-Dezle
-Most of the MKA guild
-Azulan
-Ryeun

I don't think I even have that many clothes total to make 4 loads...:huh:

Anyway; I though of some more people who need to get their asses on this forum:

-Destinee
-Lord Chaos
-Sentar
-D'vil
-Hermes

rofl.. if you have to seperate the white undies from the colored undies you do
Mine are all colored for that very reason :p

Meh; you suck; hehe!

Nah seriously I have to have the cheapest wardrobe in the history of time save for homeless parson rags. My entire wardrobe consists of approximately 6 or 7 shirts and pants; all purchased from the cheapo $10 crap that's made in a chinese sweatshop and sold in Target. And the socks and undies are from the generic Target brand, not even Hanes.

Meh; you suck; hehe!

Nah seriously I have to have the cheapest wardrobe in the history of time save for homeless parson rags. My entire wardrobe consists of approximately 6 or 7 shirts and pants; all purchased from the cheapo $10 crap that's made in a chinese sweatshop and sold in Target. And the socks and undies are from the generic Target brand, not even Hanes.
:gasp: say it isn't so.. lol I have RACKS of clothes.. omg, I have more guy clothes than you do.. if a guys shirt looks more comfy I buy it, some guys jeans, hats, etc :p

Back