Need Loan Advice

Darein

Retired SWG Bounty Hunter
Well, at the beginning of this school year I finally had to sign up for loans to get through school. Apparently the company paying them - Sallie Mae - has actually upped interest by 20% + for another student who used them (who I spoke with recently).

I don't know why, but anyway, it seems that reading customer complaints about Sallie Mae... alot of them get screwed.

So I'm going to just ask:

what can I do to keep my interest rates down and/or get changed over from Sallie Mae? (since I already signed up with them XD)

Oh, I was also told to get a credit card already (I had been putting it off as long as possible - the same as with loans), and to build up interest by whoring myself out to corporate credit giants - or something like that.

So then, what's the easiest and best way to build my credit? The former student I spoke with said to just let a few dollars slide (creating debt) and slowly pay it off, eventually paying it all off. Is that the best way to go?

Also, which credit card company(s) do you suggest?

Why not? Wanderhome was full of real people with tons of experience, I am sure at least one of them has some experience with this type of issue or deals with loans as their profession. So in otherwords fuckoff and let the man get some help.

Dude the best way to establish credit is to charge things you know you have the money for. Like if your gonna buy some clothes and you have the cash in your pockets put the cash away in your sock drawer and pay it all off at the end of the month on time. By no means let the debt accumulate that doesnt help.

PS:

Hmmm Isnt the word drawer spelt funny.... I typed out droor and drawr before I realised how retarded I am and finally hit up dictionary.com. Anyone feel that way with that word too?

You could always pimp, or sell drugs and use your fencing/roofing business as a cover.

Theres the college degree at work.

Back