• Ewok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wookiee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
Just cause I made this poll doesn't mean I endorse the domestication and enslavement of intelligent species....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 2 2007, 06:04 AM) [snapback]146412[/snapback][/center]
Just cause I made this poll doesn't mean I endorse the domestication and enslavement of intelligent species....
[/b]
wookiee and intelligent hah

Well I was gonna say wookiee, but I don't believe in slavery. Tho...

It would be fun to have had Fluffy in our slave auction...

:devil:

Ewoks can be funny, cute and cuddly pets and can be deadly with spears or rocks. Wookiees can be fun, make great pillows or rugs, and can rip arms out of your enemies sockets. It's a toss up for me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 1 2007, 11:01 PM) [snapback]146467[/snapback][/center]
Ewoks can be funny, cute and cuddly pets and can be deadly with spears or rocks. Wookiees can be fun, make great pillows or rugs, and can rip arms out of your enemies sockets. It's a toss up for me
[/b]
:wtf: TMI
What you do with your pets is your own business. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 2 2007, 12:56 AM) [snapback]146558[/snapback][/center]
5 to 1. I think I know who voted for the Wookiee :p
[/b]

wasn't me. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 2 2007, 12:56 AM) [snapback]146558[/snapback][/center]
5 to 1. I think I know who voted for the Wookiee :p
[/b]

5 to 1?!?!?!?

It's at 4 to 3, did someone have a change of heart?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 2 2007, 10:47 AM) [snapback]146612[/snapback][/center]
Hmmm, i think the best way to remove personal bias is to execute Fluffy! :p
[/b]

I am not some program from which you can make me run menial tasks!

/Tiv whispers in his ear

Oooooooooooooooooooh, that kind of execute......

....fuckers

Yeah, I'll have a wookiee please!

Need a slave for several tasks. Oh and can I imprint the word welcome on his chest? ^_^

<---- Read Forum Name. ;) Yes! It says Imperial.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 2 2007, 12:19 PM) [snapback]146638[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, I'll have a wookiee please!

Need a slave for several tasks. Oh and can I imprint the word welcome on his chest? ^_^

<---- Read Forum Name. ;) Yes! It says Imperial.
[/b]

/voulenteers for Artica's sex slave. :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 2 2007, 09:30 AM) [snapback]146642[/snapback][/center]
/voulenteers for Artica's <strike>sex</strike> slave. :ph34r:
[/b]
Nope. ^_^

But I needs to shave ya to brand ya with the WELCOME tag ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Mar 2 2007, 12:40 PM) [snapback]146647[/snapback][/center]
Nope. ^_^

But I needs to shave ya to brand ya with the WELCOME tag ^_^
[/b]

As long as your naked, we can talk about the shaving.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 2 2007, 09:42 AM) [snapback]146649[/snapback][/center]
As long as your naked, we can talk about the shaving.
[/b]
Nope, no talking. Yer a slave, you obey or get slain, I can always get another wook. ;)

Back