Help I'm a newbie!!

Curse

Bored to death... maybe...
Lets get my post count up there! Start talking about something.. now!! So if the NGE is this bad how do you think the poor folks over at MxO are doing?

ok well umm if dmg doesnt matter anymore and crafters are fucked i think i should quit because the game blows major ass... eq2 here i come

i haven't made the ranks yet. so even if you have 10000 posts, you're still gonna be a newbie :p Gonna add ranks in the next few days along with the next batch of features

i can help :eek: i have some experience working with the forums over at jedi-tech and the semi-forum that cosima and i tried to form for the RP light jedi council

i felt sorry for the spammers so i implemented a 6 rank system for now. Default images though. and since there's plenty of spammers here, i made the ranks span over a LARGE quantity of posts :D

.......what? Huh?

Oh crap! I have been staring at Curse's avatar all weekend long...Now it is Monday, and I never left work. Fuck!

*sniffs self*

Yeah, that smells about right for a 3 day no shower streak :D

Originally posted by Fluffy
.......what? Huh?

Oh crap! I have been staring at Curse's avatar all weekend long...Now it is Monday, and I never left work. Fuck!

*sniffs self*

Yeah, that smells about right for a 3 day no shower streak  :D

ewwww go take a shower thats nasty :p

Back