What's the worsed thing you've done when drunk?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kamui @ Feb 16 2007, 10:10 AM) [snapback]144617[/snapback][/center]
You don't drink Artica?
[/b]
I do drink, but not often. And when I do, is one or two beers, or a glass of wine. I drink for the taste, not to pass out. Once the taste gets lost I stop, even if I haven't finished the drink served. :mellow:

Oh yeah, forgot to ask, whats abouts yoo? ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 16 2007, 10:13 AM) [snapback]144618[/snapback][/center]
I do drink, but not often. And when I do, is one or two beers, or a glass of wine. I drink for the taste, not to pass out. Once the taste gets lost I stop, even if I haven't finished the drink served. :mellow:

Oh yeah, forgot to ask, whats abouts yoo? ^_^
[/b]
I prefer to avoid alcohol all together. I tend to get violent, lose my inhibitions so to speak. Instead of just thinking someone is offensive and/or stupid I went and punched them.

The worst thing I did when drunk was kick my boss' butt. We all went drinking after a good week. I end up breaking his rib. Of course, I got fired. I stopped drinking soon after.

No drinks for me ever again. ;)

I always do something embarrassing when I am drunk. I have not decided if I am going to share the worst ones at this point :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kamui @ Feb 16 2007, 10:19 AM) [snapback]144620[/snapback][/center]
I prefer to avoid alcohol all together. I tend to get violent, lose my inhibitions so to speak. Instead of just thinking someone is offensive and/or stupid I went and punched them.

The worst thing I did when drunk was kick my boss' butt. We all went drinking after a good week. I end up breaking his rib. Of course, I got fired. I stopped drinking soon after.

No drinks for me ever again. ;)
[/b]
Ouchies. :unsure:

ok ok.

About 2 months ago I was talking to bartender's boyfriend. I felt totally fine. Out of nowhere, I unleashed unholy chunks onto his face and chest. If it were any other man, glorious battle would have ensued.

More to follow

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Feb 16 2007, 10:22 AM) [snapback]144623[/snapback][/center]
ok ok.

About 2 months ago I was talking to bartender's boyfriend. I felt totally fine. Out of nowhere, I unleashed unholy chunks onto his face and chest. If it were any other man, glorious battle would have ensued.

More to follow
[/b]
chunks? :eek:

Here's another good one:

Four years ago, I was driving home from a friend's house (dumb ya). I was stopped at a traffic light. There was a Taco Bell (24 hrs w00t) kinda next to the road. I was starving! I left my Jeep at the intersection and walked over to taco bell. I walked in the door - I had to go 'tee-tee'. I used their restroom and proceeded back to my vehicle. Once I got back into the car, I realized I was still hungry. I went back to 'da Bell. The gentleman working the register said to me, "yo dewd, isn't that yer ride out there in the middle of da road?". "Yeah, give me a fucking burrito" I replied. ummm... after that... I probably ate the burrito.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Feb 16 2007, 10:33 AM) [snapback]144630[/snapback][/center]
Here's another good one:

Four years ago, I was driving home from a friend's house (dumb ya). I was stopped at a traffic light. There was a Taco Bell (24 hrs w00t) kinda next to the road. I was starving! I left my Jeep at the intersection and walked over to taco bell. I walked in the door - I had to go 'tee-tee'. I used their restroom and proceeded back to my vehicle. Once I got back into the car, I realized I was still hungry. I went back to 'da Bell. The gentleman working the register said to me, "yo dewd, isn't that yer ride out there in the middle of da road?". "Yeah, give me a fucking burrito" I replied. ummm... after that... I probably ate the burrito.
[/b]
:eek:

The MOST embarrassing drunk moment that I cannot remember happened recently:

Participants will be referred to via their pseudonyms .

The lesbians, the Pisser, and Kitten (not the SWG one) and myself were sitting around drinking rum, watching the "Pirates" pron film. After putting a cigarette out on my tongue, I proceeded to don a toga and go harass the squirrels that live in the pine tree outside. Upon returning inside, I was informed that my legs were covered with ants. In a drunken panic, I removed my tunic, exposing my genitals and Michael Bolton tattoo.

the tattoo part is a blatant lie.

I ran around a room hugging the support beams and asking everyone to be my friend.

Erm another time I remember shouting said "will you be my friend" to police officers.

I don't drink anymore.

I cut the leg off my pants when my drunker friend pissed on it. They said it was pretty funny to see me the only one still standing with a big knife in my hand in the middle of the woods screaming "Ahhh you pissed on my leg! I'm cutting my leg off". :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Feb 16 2007, 11:16 AM) [snapback]144643[/snapback][/center]
I cut the leg off my pants when my drunker friend pissed on it. They said it was pretty funny to see me the only one still standing with a big knife in my hand in the middle of the woods screaming "Ahhh you pissed on my leg I'm cutting my leg off". :D
[/b]
:lol:

ummmss... I'll have to think for a bit, most I don't remember too well ^_^ Or they just end in me throwing up a lot :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Feb 16 2007, 11:21 AM) [snapback]144645[/snapback][/center]
ummmss... I'll have to think for a bit, most I don't remember too well ^_^ Or they just end in me throwing up a lot :(
[/b]
:eek:

Back