Hottest Rodian Ever!?

forcepowers.jpg

Use the force!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 14 2005, 07:41 AM) [snapback]10724[/snapback][/center]
Why is Lah'st not up there?
[/b]

If I'm not mistaken Lah'st is an alt of a person that's already up there; so whatever, heh! :p

cniht would be very insulted that you are calling him a rodian. i think he'd use his fishy ninja powers on you

And I think Cniht was a fish also so I'm full of mistakes today :p

edit: <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 14 2005, 12:24 PM) [snapback]10857[/snapback][/center]
cniht would be very insulted that you are calling him a rodian. i think he'd use his fishy ninja powers on you
[/b]

Yeah just noticed that. Waaaahhhh!!! :(

Stavrose use your ninja mod powers to fix my dumb poll please :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippo @ Dec 14 2005, 12:23 PM) [snapback]10856[/snapback][/center]
If I'm not mistaken Lah'st is an alt of a person that's already up there; so whatever, heh! :p
[/b]
I know, but Lah'st was cooler regardless.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 14 2005, 12:35 PM) [snapback]10862[/snapback][/center]
Samurai GarVose strikes again! there ya go hippo :)
[/b]

Woot woot thanks!!! Now people get to work voting for meeeeee!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 14 2005, 03:11 PM) [snapback]10948[/snapback][/center]
I voted Echinus but Pip was his cooler toon of his two.
[/b]

WERE IS LETHAL'KRYPTON!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 15 2005, 03:59 AM) [snapback]11250[/snapback][/center]
WERE IS LETHAL'KRYPTON!!!
[/b]

Who?? :eek:

Oh, and I vote Echinus/Pip.. inspiried me to make my alt Rodian :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 16 2005, 02:16 AM) [snapback]11986[/snapback][/center]
What about Lian Sekanis!?!? I mean how many girl rodians are out there huh?!?!
[/b]

Well I always wished there were more ;) ;)

Never heard of Lian though; I do have 2 females up there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippo @ Dec 21 2005, 09:43 AM) [snapback]15433[/snapback][/center]
Well I always wished there were more ;) ;)

Never heard of Lian though; I do have 2 females up there.
[/b]

you wouldn't have. She was just created and then destroyed in the same day. /comfort Keep playing with what I want my alt to be.

ECH FTW!

Every time I used to log in, it would be this - Echinus tells you "Hey, let me borrow your gun!"

I finally just /afk'd and put my response as "No, Ech, you can't."

I miss that foo.

Back