If the Patriots go to the Super Bowl I'm gonna kill a kitten.

Lol, you beat me to the post....mine was going to be.

If the Patriots go to the Super Bowl...I'm boycotting!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 14 2007, 07:14 PM) [snapback]139391[/snapback][/center]
Lol, you beat me to the post....mine was going to be.

If the Patriots go to the Super Bowl...I'm boycotting!
[/b]
No way... boycotting the Super Bowl would be as unamerican and unpatriotic as being a Democrat...

what do marty shottenhiemer and christmas decorations have in common ...you put them both away just after new years

im not hatin the pats but it would have been nice to see some new blood in the afc thats for sure

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 14 2007, 08:19 PM) [snapback]139389[/snapback][/center]
Yeah I said it...
[/b]

/raises paw

I will kill a kitten as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 16 2007, 12:07 AM) [snapback]139495[/snapback][/center]
/raises paw

I will kill a kitten as well.
[/b]

I third this early day motion.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 16 2007, 09:13 PM) [snapback]139709[/snapback][/center]
but...but...

I..LIKE the Patriots

*giggle*
[/b]

Just for that I will kill 2 kittens!

Pats ftw! The Super Bowl is the only football game I watch lol. I don't watch sports much at all. :eek:

If we're going to stone-age methods to express displeasure or disappointment and kill innocent kittens over a footbal game (an American Footbal game at that), might I request that they at least be Siamese? We could do with less of them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 17 2007, 06:27 PM) [snapback]139922[/snapback][/center]
How about Puppies... they are LESS needed ^_^
[/b]
No. Dogs can fetch your slippers and scare away burglars. If someone broke into your house your cat might hiss and then just hide.

Puppies 1, Kittens 0...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 17 2007, 05:34 PM) [snapback]139926[/snapback][/center]
No. Dogs can fetch your slippers and scare away burglars. If someone broke into your house your cat might hiss and then just hide.

Puppies 1, Kittens 0...
[/b]
Nope, kitties know exactly where the main vein runs through. ^_^ Puppies just wag their tails.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 17 2007, 08:34 PM) [snapback]139926[/snapback][/center]

Puppies 1, Kittens 0...
[/b]

99% of all puppies do not scare away burglars, they just follow the guy around as he loots your shit.

pffff

If we had a burglar come into our house our cat would howl them to death. I swear she thinks she's a dog.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 18 2007, 06:28 AM) [snapback]139982[/snapback][/center]
99% of all puppies do not scare away burglars, they just follow the guy around as he loots your shit.
[/b]
Cora got pwned ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 18 2007, 08:28 PM) [snapback]140091[/snapback][/center]
Puppies maybe, but not full grown dogs. And if your full grown dog just follows them around then you have the wrong dog.

I already found my next dog http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_Mountain_Dog
[/b]

Watch the show "To Catch a Thief", dude robs houses, and lots of them with a supposed guard dog at the homes...the dude just brings a little dog treat with him, and the dog acts like his best friend, it takes LOTS of training to make a dog truly a good guard dog.

The dog either follows him, or just bolts out the door as soon as it can.

Back