Battle down the hatches.....

BananaMan

The Met Office is forecasting further very windy weather over the next few days. On Saturday, a vigorous depression will move from the southwest across the UK. Gusts of 70-75mph are possible across most of England and Wales, but the exact location of the strongest winds is uncertain at present. At this stage, Wales, the Midlands and parts of northern and eastern England appear to be most at risk. Damage is likely to occur to trees and structures, with a risk of significant disruption to transport and power supplies. This warning will be updated by 1030am tomorrow, Friday 24th November 2006

:lol: Nooooooooooooooooo, losing the Internet would be so ghey.

Today, Trail of the storn:
fsxx00t12gb2.jpg

Monday, inbound:
fsxx00t84uh6.jpg

Tell your neighbors to go stand outside with their mouths open... it might straighten a few teeth.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Nov 24 2006, 09:09 AM) [snapback]134553[/snapback][/center]
Tell your neighbors to go stand outside with their mouths open... it might straighten a few teeth.
[/b]

Is there still that streotype in the US, ah well we still think you all way 500 ibs, and eat portions the size of england for dinner, so I suppose it works both ways.

FUCK THIS IS BAD NEWS

the window in my room doesnt lock shut properly and gusts of wind can quite easily blow it open in the middle of the night - which is a] noisy and b] FUCKING COLD

stupid wind

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Nov 24 2006, 02:51 AM) [snapback]134558[/snapback][/center]
FUCK THIS IS BAD NEWS

the window in my room doesnt lock shut properly and gusts of wind can quite easily blow it open in the middle of the night - which is a] noisy and b] FUCKING COLD

stupid wind
[/b]
Put some of that grey tape to keep it closed. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Nov 24 2006, 06:33 PM) [snapback]134607[/snapback][/center]
Meh it's -30 here with the windchill :p

Had about 10-15cm of snow yesterday.
[/b]

That comes in January usually here.

Back