• Easter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Midsummer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
And why is it your favourite one?
Add on 'to the list' if you have another holiday as a fav. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Nov 1 2006, 11:22 AM) [snapback]130319[/snapback][/center]
And why is it your favourite one?
Add on 'to the list' if you have another holiday as a fav. :)

[/b]
Halloween hands down for my family. We love getting costumes togather, dressing up in them, decorating the house and scaring people that come to get candy (and each other). We always throw a big party for friends and family complete with chalices of blood on the table and a fountain of blood (bought that this year.....head that bleeds form the eyes and around the gash it the top of the head.......looks super cool). We go all out and love every minute of it.

Easter.

What is cooler than God coming back from the dead in order to forgive the world for its sins?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 1 2006, 11:28 AM) [snapback]130324[/snapback][/center]
Easter.

What is cooler than God coming back from the dead in order to forgive the world for its sins?
[/b]
watching parents send thier kids to your door when they themselves won't come up there.......they sit there and keep reassuring them but when the kids ask them to come they shy away or say nm we will go to another house then........lol

New Years.

The one night/day a year where public drunkenness is not just accepted, it is encouraged across the country.

P.S. Zana, in regards to the new sig pic, I think you look better with those little black glasses on. :devil:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 1 2006, 07:10 PM) [snapback]130350[/snapback][/center]
New Years.

The one night/day a year where public drunkenness is not just accepted, it is encouraged across the country.

P.S. Zana, in regards to the new sig pic, I think you look better with those little black glasses on.
:devil:
[/b]
Oh really, when I have that teachers look going huh? ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Nov 1 2006, 03:10 PM) [snapback]130405[/snapback][/center]
Oh really, when I have that teachers look going huh? ;)
[/b]

Well.....duh.

easter, cause it's the biggest holiday in my religion, AND the most and BEST food is served ;)

I\'m not big on celebrations, but I like the general mood that Christmas brings. Driving around town to see how people string up their lights is always fun. When i lived near Tacoma there was a town called Spanaway which had a huge drive-thru moving light sculpture display in their city park which was the biggest thing i looked forward to every year.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sranlisian @ Nov 2 2006, 07:32 AM) [snapback]130543[/snapback][/center]
I\'m not big on celebrations, but I like the general mood that Christmas brings. Driving around town to see how people string up their lights is always fun. When i lived near Tacoma there was a town called Spanaway which had a huge drive-thru moving light sculpture display in their city park which was the biggest thing i looked forward to every year.
[/b]
Sounds nice :)

We do not have that tradition here in Sweden. There are a few people that put a lot of lights on the house in the way that you do over in America. But otherwise we usually only put some discreet lights around the house, most often in the bushes and trees which I really like, it looks like stars... :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 1 2006, 10:28 PM) [snapback]130435[/snapback][/center]
Well.....duh.
[/b]
:p

Back