Ever been to jail?

• Yes, before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LAWLS I'm getting pounded right now

• Nope, never.

• Total voters
Have you? And I dont mean for that time you exposed your genitals to all the little kids at the bus stop...

No, the kids just laughed and pointed. That was worse than jail time. :p

And yah I've been :p For real. Before I played SWG.

I was in for 3 accounts of murder and ive been out on bail for the last few years that I played swg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Edhina @ Oct 10 2006, 05:34 PM) [snapback]124643[/snapback][/center]
wouldnt it be 3 "counts" of murder?
[/b]
no this was in cheekabareekatacoshaco , some island in africa...yeaaaah....:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Edhina @ Oct 10 2006, 03:35 PM) [snapback]124645[/snapback][/center]
Let me guess...drunk at the time?
[/b]

Negative.

Wished I was. 1 on 1 wouldn't be so bad, but 6 on 1 = bad.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 10 2006, 05:34 PM) [snapback]124644[/snapback][/center]
Sweet, kill anyone important?
[/b]
yeah the 3 stooges!!! i hate them!!! manakin skywalker style

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 10 2006, 04:13 PM) [snapback]124615[/snapback][/center]
So, have any of you been to jail? :p

Not a tour, but in for real?
[/b]

Nope, but I was tempted to pick option 2....

The weekend I spent in prison seemed real enough to me.....but I guess if you mean did hard time then no I haven't (and I sure as hell don't want to).

I thought I was going to though when I was 16. I had a white cargo van (no windows except the front windows.........you figure out what I loved about it....lol) and was taking a girl home in her neighborhood when I got pulled over. The policeman had a gun drawn on me, made me drop the keys out the window and get out slowly. He told me to lay flat arms spread eagle and then put his damned knee in my back and cuffed me (was being held at gunpoint). He picked me up by my hands (that hurt like hell) and tossed me in the back of his car. I kept trying to ask him what I had done and he told me if I said anything else he was going to make sure I couldn't talk, so I shut up and sat there waiting. After about 10minutes he finally gets out of his car, opens the back door, pulls me out, takes the cuffs off and tells me to have a good day. I asked him what the hell I was being treated liek that for and he told me that a White Cargo Van, like mine, was seeing fleeing the scene of an armed robbery in the shopping center up the road and heading into the neighborhood so he thought he had me. Turns out the suspect was black........I on the other hand am very white.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 10 2006, 04:31 PM) [snapback]124636[/snapback][/center]
LOL :p

<-- assaulting a peace officer :p
[/b]
Touching a mountie, eh?
63.jpg

Back