Retarded test game thingy im having fun with

Curse

Bored to death... maybe...
I made it heh download it here http://files.filefront.com/justforfunexe/;...;/fileinfo.html

its not really a game but its fun well I had fun with it atleast.. I made all the sound effects myself the sprites are just random shit that came with the game builder software its still rather buggy so if it screws up just use the left mouse button it restarts the game the Esc button closes it and the arrow keys control the diamond lol have fun

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Oct 3 2006, 03:58 PM) [snapback]122929[/snapback][/center]
everyone have fun? rofl only 3 people actually downloaded it :p
[/b]

<---- was one of them

Not much to say, you have mastered sounds and arrow controls, but have to learn about border control (when things enter a boundry and the "bouncing" near said boundry.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 3 2006, 04:20 PM) [snapback]122939[/snapback][/center]
<---- was one of them
Not much to say, you have mastered sounds and arrow controls, but have to learn about border control (when things enter a boundry and the "bouncing" near said boundry.
[/b]
Was trying to debug or find a workaround for when things got stuck on eachother but I'm out of idea so I just dropped this altogether... I still open it and laugh though lol anyway I'm working on another game now but the movement is buggy so thats what im trying to fix now :p

Back