The Dog gets leashed...

djmtott

What's my name again?
HONOLULU ? TV reality star Duane "Dog" Chapman and two co-stars on his show were arrested early Thursday in Hawaii on charges of illegal detention and conspiracy in an alleged kidnapping three years ago in Mexico, U.S. Marshals said.

Chapman, his son Leland Chapman, and associate Timothy Chapman were taken into custody by U.S. Marshals on Thursday, said Marshals spokeswoman Nikki Credic in Washington.

Mona K. Wood, a publicist for the star of the popular A&E series "Dog the Bounty Hunter," said Chapman would be "vindicated."

"He arrests the bad guys -- and he is definitely not one of them," she said.

The charges stem from Chapman's capture of Max Factor heir Andrew Luster on June 18, 2003 in Puerto Villarta, Mexico.

Chapman's capture of Luster -- a serial rapist -- catapulted the bounty hunter to fame and led to the reality series on the A&E channel.

The three are being held in custody in Honolulu, and bail has not been set. They will face an extradition hearing to Mexico under terms of treaties between the U.S. and Mexico, Credic said.

Charges have been pending against the three since local police in Mexico arrested them shortly after they roped in Luster. They posted bail but never returned to Puerto Villarta for their court hearing on July 15, 2003.

A U.S. warrant for their arrest was signed by a federal judge in Honolulu on Sept. 13, 2006.

I hope they skip bail and are taken down on a special episode of Cops...all the while the arresting officers talk down to them and give lots of condescending advice. Would be a just punishment....

....then cut his mullet off.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Sep 14 2006, 08:26 PM) [snapback]116757[/snapback][/center]
I hope they skip bail and are taken down on a special episode of Cops...all the while the arresting officers talk down to them and give lots of condescending advice. Would be a just punishment....
....then cut his mullet off.
[/b]
Huh? Just punishment? For what?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Sep 14 2006, 11:30 PM) [snapback]116760[/snapback][/center]
Huh? Just punishment? For what?
[/b]

I was unfortunete enough to watch some of his episodes. The catching the guy is all well and good, but it is the ridiculous things he would say to the prisoners as they were transporting them to the bail bondsmen that just had to made up they were so ludicrous.

So, when he and his boys jump bail, I hope he goes through the same nonsense he put his prisnoers through.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Sep 14 2006, 08:34 PM) [snapback]116764[/snapback][/center]
I was unfortunete enough to watch some of his episodes. The catching the guy is all well and good, but it is the ridiculous things he would say to the prisoners as they were transporting them to the bail bondsmen that just had to made up they were so ludicrous.

So, when he and his boys jump bail, I hope he goes through the same nonsense he put his prisnoers through.
[/b]
ok, I can groove with that.

I think the charges are crap though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Sep 14 2006, 11:49 PM) [snapback]116776[/snapback][/center]
ok, I can groove with that.

I think the charges are crap though.
[/b]

Oh I could care less about that, I just think the guy is a tool.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Sep 14 2006, 10:51 PM) [snapback]116778[/snapback][/center]
Oh I could care less about that, I just think the guy is a tool. [/b]
How can you say that Brah? He is just trying to spread God's love to all the *flicks finger nails in quotes* crack whores, little ice junkies :p

Back