DrewPA's question to ALL of you

DrewPA

Are we all having fun yet?
I just wanted to know if you all like my post or do i cross that line?

let me know because I got some great stuff to post but I am not sure if i am going to offend someone so I been holding back a little. You ALL know this if you have listen to me on the radio....

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 9 2005, 07:25 AM) [snapback]7547[/snapback][/center]

let me know because I got some great stuff to post but I am not sure if i am going to offend someone so I been holding back a little. You ALL know this if you have listen to me on the radio....

DrewPA
[/b]

Haven't crossed the line with me....but then again I think swingers are just misunderstood.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 8 2005, 09:31 PM) [snapback]7553[/snapback][/center]
Huggles hun

woot woot
I think SynTaXx-Wrath does not like me though :(
[/b]
women just dont understand

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 9 2005, 07:31 AM) [snapback]7553[/snapback][/center]
Huggles hun

woot woot
I think SynTaXx-Wrath does not like me though :(
[/b]
I don't have a problem with you at all, you seem cool as hell, just undersexed thats why you have to talk about it so much

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 9 2005, 07:25 AM) [snapback]7547[/snapback][/center]

DrewPA
[/b]
/looks at line
/looks at drew
nope, still far from passing it in my book

Sex is a great thing to talk about... it get BOTH men and ladys talking because we ALL love sex..............

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 8 2005, 09:36 PM) [snapback]7560[/snapback][/center]
Sex is a great thing to talk about... it get BOTH men and ladys talking because we ALL love sex..............
[/b]
Shagging FTW

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 9 2005, 07:36 AM) [snapback]7560[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
they have 12 step programs for guys like you :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 9 2005, 07:39 AM) [snapback]7566[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Drew, I think she has 12 positions for you try with her.

they have 12 step programs for guys like you

yea but about the 11 lady i am going to pass out ROFL....

I am a master debater BTW....

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 9 2005, 07:39 AM) [snapback]7566[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
and not to be rude but you notice most of your threads are like 9 to 1 ratio of guys to girls talking about it right?

[/b]
1. go to bar
2 order drinks
3 find a girl to score with visually
4 go talk with her
5 buy her drink
6 buy her drink
7buy her drink
8 buy her drink
9 slip roofie into drink
10 forget and drink that drink
11 wake up on girl's couch
12 tell friends you got it on!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 9 2005, 07:41 AM) [snapback]7572[/snapback][/center]
and not to be rude but you notice most of your threads are like 9 to 1 ratio of guys to girls talking about it right?
[/b]

And the proportion of women to men in this forum and on WH is about 9 to 1, so I think he is doing quite right actually.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 9 2005, 07:42 AM) [snapback]7575[/snapback][/center]
1. go to bar
2 order drinks
4 go talk with her
5 buy her drink
6 buy her drink
7buy her drink
8 buy her drink
9 slip roofie into drink
[/b]

Oh yeah, classic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 9 2005, 07:42 AM) [snapback]7575[/snapback][/center]
1. go to bar
2 order drinks
4 go talk with her
5 buy her drink
6 buy her drink
7buy her drink
8 buy her drink
9 slip roofie into drink
[/b]
if you weren't married the things I could do to you
lol j/k :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 8 2005, 03:42 PM) [snapback]7575[/snapback][/center]
1. go to bar
2 order drinks
4 go talk with her
5 buy her drink
6 buy her drink
7buy her drink
8 buy her drink
9 slip roofie into drink