Sony PSP 2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 22 2006, 06:20 PM) [snapback]109340[/snapback][/center]
i think sony have ripped off my samsung phone big time :p
[/b]

It looks more like a Sony Side-pod than a PSP. I like the thumb interface, looks a lot more useable than the standard PDA one you see.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Aug 23 2006, 11:26 PM) [snapback]109472[/snapback][/center]
It looks more like a Sony Side-pod than a PSP. I like the thumb interface, looks a lot more useable than the standard PDA one you see.
[/b]
It looks like they are going after the sidekick market

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Aug 23 2006, 09:30 AM) [snapback]109476[/snapback][/center]
It looks like they are going after the sidekick market
[/b]

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well. The sidekicks are pretty sweet, but there is certainly room for the competition. The "thumb knob" on the sidekick annoys the fuck out of me, that's why I like the Sony's PDA-ish thumbknob much better.

It's not a PSP. It's actually a challenge to the T-Mobile Sidekick II/III. I'm actually surprised it bears a Sony tag and not Sony Ericsson, since it has every feature a Sony Ericsson phone does (Opera Web Browser, Photo DJ, Video DJ, Media Player, IM, Memory Stick...plus, the media formats are exactly the ones Sony Ericsson phones use [AAC, MP3, MP4, 3GP]). You can't game with that thing, and it does sort of bear some resemblance to the Sony Ericsson W800i.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Aug 23 2006, 08:22 PM) [snapback]109662[/snapback][/center]
I think Bananaman has his dick so far up Sony's ass that it's a little sad.
[/b]

:lol: Must be the money, :p, and Stav in terms of us its a re-launch into the PSP Market, so hense PSP 2.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Aug 23 2006, 06:03 PM) [snapback]109740[/snapback][/center]
:lol: Must be the money, :p, and Stav in terms of us its a re-launch into the PSP Market, so hense PSP 2.
[/b]

Argh, get on KEG vent sometime! What's your name in LOTRO?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(drache @ Aug 23 2006, 10:56 PM) [snapback]109820[/snapback][/center]
youtube got wtfpwnd!

[/b]

Yeah, that happens sometimes. Sad thing is I actually sat down and went over it trying to understand it, and I did. :mellow:

Back