Welcome to Wanderhomies.com

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
Hello, and welcome to Wanderhomies, Wanderhome's home away from home! This site was created to unite Wanderhome players from all over the world, regardless what game they play. I'm not gonna rule this site or these forums with an iron fist, but I do kindly request that you refrain from bashing someone because of their race, gender, or sexual orientation. No racial comments, slurs, etc. Keep swearing to a minimum (don't swear when it isn't necessary) and no adult content (many Wanderhomies are not of age yet). Aside from that, Viva la Wanderhome and lets get this party going!

-Stavrose Kalogeropoulos-

Hi. Already posted a hi thread before I saw this :roll:

That Yoda avatar is creepy.

Originally posted by noahTHEpurdy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy)[/center]
<!--QuoteBegin-Allanon
nice work Stav, yet another board for me to troll :p

MY POST COUNT / REGISTERED DATE IS > THAN YOUR'S!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH![/b]

registered date is the same nooblet :p
and dont you worry on the post count ;)

One of these moments, I'm going to have someone walk up behind me and see your avatar Curse. If I get fired its yer fault. OK maybe not but still. I can dream. lol.

very nice job. too bad i dont got time to get my profile all up yet, got to move in to new apartment then go to vegas :D nice job with everything, welcome everyone

Originally posted by Allanon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Allanon)[/center]
Originally posted by noahTHEpurdy@
<!--QuoteBegin-Allanon

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

and dont you worry on the post count ;)[/b]

Its the same, but if it was in hours, mine'd be greater than you'res. Oh, and post count has to count... I mean, if It did on the other forums, it does here.

Originally posted by noahTHEpurdy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy)[/center]
Originally posted by Allanon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Allanon)
<!--QuoteBegin-noahTHEpurdy
@
<!--QuoteBegin-Allanon

and dont you worry on the post count ;)[/b]

Its the same, but if it was in hours, mine'd be greater than you'res. Oh, and post count has to count... I mean, if It did on the other forums, it does here.[/b][/quote]
of course it counts... I just said not to worry about it. course in all likelihood you'll stay higher than me here, got 5k over on swg boards now, I troll over there :p

Originally posted by Allanon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Allanon)[/center]
Originally posted by noahTHEpurdy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy)
Originally posted by Allanon
<!--QuoteBegin-noahTHEpurdy
@
<!--QuoteBegin-Allanon

and dont you worry on the post count ;)

Its the same, but if it was in hours, mine'd be greater than you'res. Oh, and post count has to count... I mean, if It did on the other forums, it does here.[/b]
of course it counts... I just said not to worry about it. course in all likelihood you'll stay higher than me here, got 5k over on swg boards now, I troll over there :p[/b][/quote]

YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT!

lol, i gave up a long time ago trying to get high post counts, i'd rather have quality posts rather then high post counts :D

Back