First post

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jun 29 2006, 02:17 AM) [snapback]90685[/snapback][/center]
get back to work slacker!!!
[/b]

*sigh* actually it was a part-way lie. I can only post on a break because the work computers block the internet and they track like everything you do on them. They have computers in the break room that you can use for e-mail etc. So I posted during my lunch break :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jun 29 2006, 02:39 AM) [snapback]90692[/snapback][/center]
so lying AND slacking!!!! boy youre going straight to the burning pits of hell !!!!
[/b]

Not quite yet. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Jun 29 2006, 05:44 AM) [snapback]90695[/snapback][/center]
Not quite yet. ;)
[/b]

true not yet
but i think i hear satan stirring the coals :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Jun 29 2006, 10:56 AM) [snapback]90633[/snapback][/center]
Muhaha, now I can post from work like the rest of the techies here. :p
[/b]
dude, its all downhill from here, trust me and Tiv. :wacko:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jun 29 2006, 10:03 AM) [snapback]90727[/snapback][/center]
dude, its all downhill from here, trust me and Tiv. :wacko:
[/b]

QFE

I can work post now too. Where I am now. <_<
Funny how having the Net at work means I get a lot LESS work done! :eek:nline2long:
It was supposed to be more of a benefit.

I post when I'm on my own. Otherwise it gives the staff ideas. Got to set an example. :shifty:

my monitor faces the door, so i gotta listen carefully for somebody coming down the hall into the office

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jun 29 2006, 09:57 AM) [snapback]90789[/snapback][/center]
my monitor faces the door, so i gotta listen carefully for somebody coming down the hall into the office
[/b]
Mine faces the wall ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jun 30 2006, 02:57 AM) [snapback]90789[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
pretty soon youll be so hooked like heroin and you'll be telling youre boss to go fuck himself. Tivs done it twice. i seen her.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jun 30 2006, 12:28 PM) [snapback]91163[/snapback][/center]
i've developed very acute hearing as a result of having to hide the window lol
[/b]
Too many close calls on that.

Back