Spider-Man 3 Teaser

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_3/

View the Spidey 3 Teaser trailer online now.
I'm getting the HD version as we speak. B)
spidey3teaser.jpg

Ain't Venom until Brock takes control of the symbiot. Otherwise it's still Spidey with the symbiot trying to take control of him.

oh great. another CGI fest

speaking of, have you guys seen the ghost rider trailers? that was just laughable lol

meh one of them was alright. the other i wanted to vomit but i cant remember which was which which says something about the films

yes i used which too many times then

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jun 28 2006, 10:29 AM) [snapback]90378[/snapback][/center]
Ain't Venom until Brock takes control of the symbiot. Otherwise it's still Spidey with the symbiot trying to take control of him.
[/b]

"This comes in spite of the fact that Sam Raimi has previously stated he dislikes the Venom character and claimed that as long as he's directing Spider-Man movies, Venom will never be in one as a villain. He could have, of course, changed his mind or lied." -Wikipedia

But Topher Grace will be playing Eddie Brock. That is confirmed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ Jun 28 2006, 01:00 PM) [snapback]90422[/snapback][/center]
"This comes in spite of the fact that Sam Raimi has previously stated he dislikes the Venom character and claimed that as long as he's directing Spider-Man movies, Venom will never be in one as a villain. He could have, of course, changed his mind or lied." -Wikipedia

But Topher Grace will be playing Eddie Brock. That is confirmed [/b]

Tohper Grace as Brock? I hope he packed on some pounds. I could see him more as Carnage then I could Venom.

cliched but mine is the green goblin

there was this uber storyline in the comics where it explains how hes come back from the dead numerous times - was so good. none of the other villains could even imagine getting close to the gg for me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jun 28 2006, 10:50 AM) [snapback]90483[/snapback][/center]
cliched but mine is the green goblin

there was this uber storyline in the comics where it explains how hes come back from the dead numerous times - was so good. none of the other villains could even imagine getting close to the gg for me
[/b]
What about Demogoblin or Hobgoblin?

tbh i havent read comics in years and never really saw much of those guys (havent even heard of demogoblin) but no, i doubt they could top the story of the green goblin i read

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jun 28 2006, 10:56 AM) [snapback]90490[/snapback][/center]
that's too many goblins for one story line
[/b]
I know, I'm just asking. He is too much into the GG, was wondering if he has read about the other two?

What I know about the GG, I didn't have the comics about him, I usually read them in a friend's house. The First GG dissapears, and somehow contacts his son to continue his legacy, thus the Second GG. Spidey beats the second GG and authorities send him to loon house. Then the First GG comes back, I don't remember how he is defeated.

Then the Hob Goblin appears, he being the son of Kraven the Hunter. He uses an improved formula from the GG and makes himself stronger, without the craziness. He is a much more lethal enemy than the GG. I don't remember how spidey defeat this one either.

Then the Demon Goblin appears, here it' explained that he crossed over to this dimension when the GG came back from one of his defeats against Spidey. This one gets killed by the Hob Goblin in the Maximum Carnage Series.

Spidey geek. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ Jun 28 2006, 06:00 PM) [snapback]90422[/snapback][/center]

But Topher Grace will be playing Eddie Brock. That is confirmed
[/b]
It's easier to say Venom than Black costume symbiote spidey :p
Don't you see Brock in it sayin "Parker"? Dunno if thats Grace or not.

I liked both films are general entertainment. If I was a big Spidey follower I would be more critical but I just like them as mindless enjoyment.
Now Batman films, that's another story. Don't even get me started on Batman and Robin! :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 28 2006, 04:35 PM) [snapback]90558[/snapback][/center]
It's easier to say Venom than Black costume symbiote spidey :p
Don't you see Brock in it sayin "Parker"? Dunno if thats Grace or not.

I liked both films are general entertainment. If I was a big Spidey follower I would be more critical but I just like them as mindless enjoyment.
Now Batman films, that's another story. Don't even get me started on Batman and Robin! :D [/b]

Never throw that name next to Batman again! I never liked Robin and never understood why a badass like Batman would want some punk kid following him around. On that note while Batman Forever completely FUBARED Tim Burtons vision it was still entertaining. Batman and Robin on the other hand completely killed it. Hell even the 1960's Batman TV show was better then that filth.

Back