Why is it

SynTaXx-Wrath

If you're happy, I'm. . .
The nights I have to work about an hour before I have to go my attitude is "fuck I have to work tonight." But the days I have off an hour before I would normally go I am "dammit, no work tonight." I love work and even the one girl that gives me problems at work I get along with, so why the "blah's" right before? It's like a case of the "mundays" all week.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jun 22 2006, 12:02 PM) [snapback]89119[/snapback][/center]
The nights I have to work about an hour before I have to go my attitude is "fuck I have to work tonight." But the days I have off an hour before I would normally go I am "dammit, no work tonight." I love work and even the one girl that gives me problems at work I get along with, so why the "blah's" right before? It's like a case of the "mundays" all week.
[/b]
It happens. I do the same, but once I'm there I usually get busy and forget. And when I don't go to work for 3 or so days I get bored, and complain.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 22 2006, 02:09 PM) [snapback]89125[/snapback][/center]
It happens. I do the same, but once I'm there I usually get busy and forget. And when I don't go to work for 3 or so days I get bored, and complain. [/b]
I love work the second I get there, and I always have a blast.... its just the "you have to get dressed and go." Its like waking up during highschool classes and the teacher is looking at you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jun 22 2006, 03:15 PM) [snapback]89131[/snapback][/center]
I love work the second I get there, and I always have a blast.... its just the "you have to get dressed and go." Its like waking up during highschool classes and the teacher is looking at you.
[/b]
That never stopped me from sleeping. :p I've fallen asleep in history class so many times it isn't funny. And not just little naps that last for 10 mins... like 20 minutes into the class I fall asleep and wake up when the bell rings. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jun 22 2006, 02:38 PM) [snapback]89138[/snapback][/center]
That never stopped me from sleeping. :p I've fallen asleep in history class so many times it isn't funny. And not just little naps that last for 10 mins... like 20 minutes into the class I fall asleep and wake up when the bell rings. :D [/b]
I did that last semester in a business class, but the professor kept playing these pointless movies in class that had NOTHING to do with business, so its his own fault.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jun 22 2006, 01:02 PM) [snapback]89119[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

It is sort of like cleaning. You don't ever want to get started, but once you throw on the tunes and start jamming while you clean you actually enjoy it. Then you sit back in your nice, fresh smelling house and relax. So worth it, but it is usually a bummer to get motivated in the first place. lol :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ninya @ Jun 22 2006, 03:03 PM) [snapback]89159[/snapback][/center]
It is sort of like cleaning. You don't ever want to get started, but once you throw on the tunes and start jamming while you clean you actually enjoy it. Then you sit back in your nice, fresh smelling house and relax. So worth it, but it is usually a bummer to get motivated in the first place. lol :p [/b]
its a really nice, easy job.. and I work with GREAT people they are whats making it really worthwhile, its just getting my crap together and going thats so tiring.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jun 22 2006, 01:08 PM) [snapback]89161[/snapback][/center]
its a really nice, easy job.. and I work with GREAT people they are whats making it really worthwhile, its just getting my crap together and going thats so tiring.
[/b]
That's the important part. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jun 22 2006, 03:02 PM) [snapback]89119[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Was thinking about what you said and remembered that I was the exact same way with school. I would do everything I could to avoid having to go to school, but once I got there I actually enjoyed myself. I swear it's all because of my laziness. It's like I would have rather stayed home then walk 15 minutes to school because I'm lazy :D .

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 22 2006, 03:48 PM) [snapback]89175[/snapback][/center]
That's the important part. :) [/b]
I remember why I don't like going certain nights.. there is another manager that just sits on her ass all night and does nothing so of course I carry the work she doesn't do. Was it fun anyway? HELL YES! Because fuck her, its MY job and I'll be damned if I don't have fun doing it :p <3 everyone else I work with.

my job is fun at times, and the people i work with are great. it's just working in the desert and being up at 6 am everyday doesn't sit right with me, so i cant really wait to get back in school and sleep all day through class

Back