Help me Wanderhome

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
I want to write a new poem. I don't want it about SWG because I'm kind of sad about that right now. I want to write a poem with a story in it because they are truly my favorite kind to write. So I'm asking you, Wanderhome, to tell me what to write about.

Give me a hero. Just like a sentence about what he is like.
Give me a villain. Same thing.
Give me something adventure ideas. (Where would you like them to go or do?)
Give me something that may be bad that could happen.

If a lot of you respond, I'll take some ideas and put it into a long story.

Oh and Gomi - PM me your e-mail again so I can send you the IIA ones I wrote.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 03:26 AM) [snapback]5026[/snapback][/center]
I want to write a new poem. I don't want it about SWG because I'm kind of sad about that right now. I want to write[/b]
you cancle yet or just because you feel like you might have to? (no joking/bashing, serious question)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 5 2005, 01:29 PM) [snapback]5067[/snapback][/center]
you cancle yet or just because you feel like you might have to? (no joking/bashing, serious question)
[/b]

I haven't canceled.

I logged in this weekend twice. The first time was in the evening and I was in tell heck. I tried to help and run around as much as possible, but I felt pulled in too many directions.

the second time it was early on Saturday when I do my show. Ghost town. Normally is tho I'm fairly sure.

I don't want to leave the game because while I have a problem with the NGE as its whole, there are a couple things I like about it. Also, it is a way I spend time with my spouse. Dunno honestly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 04:32 AM) [snapback]5072[/snapback][/center]
I don't want to leave the game because while I have a problem with the NGE as its whole, there are a couple things I like about it. Also, it is a way I spend time with my spouse. Dunno honestly.
[/b]
yeah thats why I was wondering cause i know your one of the few strong NGE supporters, and I thought it would go bad quick the day you cancled

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 5 2005, 01:33 PM) [snapback]5073[/snapback][/center]
yeah thats why I was wondering cause i know your one of the few strong NGE supporters, and I thought it would go bad quick the day you cancled
[/b]

I'm actually not a STRONG supporter of the NGE. I think it has a lot of issues honestly and most of them core issues. I have some fun playing though - just think the game as a whole needs to be addressed.

Wow I didn't think anything would matter on my staying or quitting. I am just another player.

/sigh I really miss my friends though. That is the hardest for me. When I log into guildchat and there's no one to say hi to.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 04:37 AM) [snapback]5077[/snapback][/center]
I'm actually not a STRONG supporter of the NGE. I think it has a lot of issues honestly and most of them core issues. I have some fun playing though - just think the game as a whole needs to be addressed.

Wow I didn't think anything would matter on my staying or quitting. I am just another player.

/sigh I really miss my friends though. That is the hardest for me. When I log into guildchat and there's no one to say hi to.
[/b]
I didnt mean as that kinda strong supporter, I meant more along-the-lines of you wont let go without a fight, and you arent giving up on the game. and to tell the truth Im making more friendships here on these forums, cause I just had gotten truelly into a community when I cancled.

Yeah this is a fun community. We're kind of like the mixed nuts you buy in a store. You have the peanuts (el-d (BURN), drewpa, and noah), the cashews (Cadina, leeloo) the funky ones that no one knows the name of but they taste awesome (like you), the almonds (Jert, timi, gomi, fluffy, etc - most of IIA fits in here) and the hazelnuts (me, syn, etc) We make up a great can of fun, but we're still just nuts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 05:26 AM) [snapback]5140[/snapback][/center]
Yeah this is a fun community. We're kind of like the mixed nuts you buy in a store. You have the peanuts (el-d (BURN), drewpa, and noah), the cashews (Cadina, leeloo) the funky ones that no one knows the name of but they taste awesome (like you), the almonds (Jert, timi, gomi, fluffy, etc - most of IIA fits in here) and the hazelnuts (me, syn, etc) We make up a great can of fun, but we're still just nuts.
[/b]
lol, well ill take that as a compliment. but I just fuck around alot on here, its all in good fun. And for anyone, 99% of what I say is not serious, and alot of personal view of mine arent expressed, so. I just kinda like being all over the place with these forums.

I will always be me regardless of topic. It may shock people though because I'm quiet but well...you know what they say about good girls...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 05:33 AM) [snapback]5153[/snapback][/center]
I will always be me regardless of topic. It may shock people though because I'm quiet but well...you know what they say about good girls...
[/b]
lol, yeah that sounds bad. I mean I am me, but "variations". I just dont want to have people think Im just a joker, or Im being serious when im not. Im always me, i just dont want people getting the wrong idea. Espicially these newer (hate to say it) ladies on the site- might joke around about boobies, etc, but Im very happily married

/grin Yeah. I definately hear you there. My first moments in Imp Chat:

"Tiv's here - get her out!"

"Wait, Tiv, will you marry me?"

"Um sorry guys - married"

"aw man."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 5 2005, 01:26 PM) [snapback]5140[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
MY NUTS DEMAND EQUAL REPRESENTATION! BOTH OF 'EM! :angry: :blink: :blush: ;) :lol:

Yea you can start it with

hickery dickery doc SWG sucks my cock......

Game blows end of story IMO....

Get WOW

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 07:24 AM) [snapback]5275[/snapback][/center]
Drew if I wanted to tell your story I would have said SWG-related. BURN
[/b]
or made it about a sheep

Back