The Wanderhome Hall of Fame #60 Cahnuuk

Tutok

#60 Cahnuuk

"The first time I read about SWG, maybe two years before launch or so, I thought being a bounty hunter would be the coolest possible thing. I picked up the game in July '03, after convincing my wife that it'd save us money (heh, it really did). I managed to make BH in August, and threw myself into Investigation. There was a lot of walking involved, although my good friend Superchicken helped me out at the very end.

I started hanging out with a bad crowd (Rurry and Lethos) in early 2004. I wasted time on Dantooine for a few months, and then Huntress started NeXuS. It seemed like the best place for me to be.

After a while Huntress got a bit bored with things and decided to move on. I was put in place as the leader, and we've carried on ever since. We've managed to do exactly what Huntress set out to do, making a strong jedi hunting guild where our members can play without having to worry about the politics of the server." -Cahnuuk

?NeXuS is dedicated to helping Jedi whenever we can. If you're a Jedi just send one of our members a /tell with your exact location, and know that help is on the way.

OK, not really.? -Cahnuuk

?Cahnuuk, you are a credit to BH's everywhere.? -Jasmina

?I am not christian-oriented and I kill people for money, but I thought I'd welcome you to the server anyway? -Cahnuuk

?People are jealous of my guild because we've kept the wookiees out? -Cahnuuk

?Kill'em all and let the force figure it out? -Cahnuuk

Back