NINJAS

Darein

Retired SWG Bounty Hunter
TURTLE NINJAS! :ph34r:

turtlepower.jpg

TURTLE POWER!!! :lol:

They were trained in the arts of the ninja by that yoshi guy!

Eh, whatever, they use weapons okay so it's obviously one that invovles weapons like that. :D

Ninjitsu (aka Ninjutsu)
That's the art they practice :mellow:

I don't kno who trained them... I remember seeing one of the movies... Is the one were they were sent back to Feudal Japan... :lol:

I was silly enough to buy the record released from the 1st movie. Turtle Power or something. :rolleyes:
I'm a sucker for Hype. :blush:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Apr 10 2006, 08:59 PM) [snapback]69054[/snapback][/center]
Ninjitsu (aka Ninjutsu)
That's the art they practice :mellow:

I don't kno who trained them... I remember seeing one of the movies... Is the one were they were sent back to Feudal Japan... :lol:
[/b]
Psst :cat: They're not real. :excl:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Apr 10 2006, 02:25 PM) [snapback]69103[/snapback][/center]
I was silly enough to buy the record released from the 1st movie. Turtle Power or something. :rolleyes:
I'm a sucker for Hype. :blush:
Psst :cat: They're not real. :excl:
[/b]
I know... The art is real... The foot soldiers and the turtles were using ninjitsu... Not all the time to make it more flashy for the movie... But it was ninjitsu. :p

Does anyone remember the arcade game where you would drop ping pong balls down the little slot and watch them fall hoping to get them to get you points somehow. Man that kicked ass, soon as you dropped the quarter in it started playing their theme song. I want to find one of those again...I miss it now :(

Back