I reived a letter today

Timi

Bea Arthur wrote, terribly distraught that El-D was having a threesome with Betty White and Phyllis Diller. :blink:

you forgot to mention in turn that bea arthur has bumped uglies with chuck norris, vin diesel, and mr t. she won't walk right ever again

Chuck Norris likes to knit sweaters in his free time, and by knit I mean "kick" and by sweaters I mean "babies."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 2 2005, 03:28 AM) [snapback]2753[/snapback][/center]
you forgot to mention in turn that bea arthur has bumped uglies with chuck norris, vin diesel, and mr t. she won't walk right ever again
[/b]

Did you know, that when Vin Deisel laughs, pregnant women give birth?

there are only two types of men in the world. those who have had sex with chuck norris, and those who wish they could have sex with chuck norris

chuck norris lost his virginity before his father did

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Dec 2 2005, 03:40 AM) [snapback]2775[/snapback][/center]
"fucking chuck norris" Name the movie noobs.
[/b]
dodgeball

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 2 2005, 03:30 AM) [snapback]2758[/snapback][/center]
Did you know, that when Vin Deisel laughs, pregnant women give birth?
[/b]
Did you know he actually has a twin brother whos a stunt man?
and fyi, its me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Dec 2 2005, 03:40 AM) [snapback]2775[/snapback][/center]
"fucking chuck norris" Name the movie noobs.
[/b]
Its a line Jay says in one of the Jersey movies, I think Clerks or Chasing Amy, but aint sure....

chuck norris?

ain't he the feller that punched his way outta his mum's belly and proceeded to grow a beard?

sounds like my kinda man.

there is enough undetonated ordinance in chuck norris's beard to destroy the world 7 times over

Back