Men > Women

Eldiablo8

We have penii and your gentials are jammed inside you. And we can stand when we pee without it dripping down our legs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Dec 1 2005, 12:04 PM) [snapback]2709[/snapback][/center]
And we can stand when we pee without it dripping down our legs.
[/b]
ppfffff

Women have boobies. Without women you'd be assaulting each other and never get that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 1 2005, 11:05 AM) [snapback]2712[/snapback][/center]
ppfffff

Women have boobies. Without women you'd be assaulting each other and never get that.
[/b]

foul language is not necessary in a constructive thread :p :lol: j/k

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 1 2005, 12:05 PM) [snapback]2712[/snapback][/center]
ppfffff

[/b]

I agree that you have boobies and gives you a point but my thread was about the accumulative totals in which all of men's qualities vs women's qualities creates an unequal equation in which men are greater than women.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 1 2005, 12:06 PM) [snapback]2713[/snapback][/center]
foul language is not necessary in a constructive thread :p :lol: j/k
[/b]

I didn't know she could type ass while at work. I am calling her boss.

but, women can pleasure themselves 24 hours a day. men have like a half hour downtime, and can start to hurt if you chafe

You don't even KNOW my boss...ok...you want a Positive v Positive line up?

(You knew I'd get baited by this)

Men: pee standing up, more logical, less emotional, can generally lift things heavier than women can

Women: boobies, Multi-taskers, the effects of a woman bending over, mutiple o's, our woohas are nicely put together in a nice package, We have that bridge thingy that connects the two halves of our minds which allows us to do tasks generally quicker, without us the species would die, curvey bodies

so lesseee...men 4
Women .... 8

yeah women are 100% > men :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 1 2005, 12:16 PM) [snapback]2730[/snapback][/center]
You don't even KNOW my boss...ok...you want a Positive v Positive line up?

(You knew I'd get baited by this)

Men: pee standing up, more logical, less emotional, can generally lift things heavier than women can

Women: boobies, Multi-taskers, the effects of a woman bending over, mutiple o's, our woohas are nicely put together in a nice package, We have that bridge thingy that connects the two halves of our minds which allows us to do tasks generally quicker, without us the species would die, curvey bodies

so lesseee...men 4
Women .... 8

yeah women are 100% > men :D
[/b]

You backed one of my points. The ability of women to gloss over reality. Men > women!!

men - no pms. no bebes to ruin our lives and career at the wrong time. no osteoperosis. no boobie cancer epidemic. low maintenance. and we don't spend our money on worthless items like 50 pairs of shoes, pants/skirts, and blouses. 2 pairs of pants, two shoes (sneaker/boots and sandals), and 10 shirts will do just fine. no need for jewelry. pockets are godly. 5 minutes, if that, to get ready for the day. no need to shave.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-diablo Bandido @ Dec 1 2005, 12:21 PM) [snapback]2736[/snapback][/center]
You backed one of my points. The ability of women to gloss over reality. Men > women!!
[/b]

What did I gloss over reality?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 1 2005, 12:24 PM) [snapback]2743[/snapback][/center]
What did I gloss over reality?
[/b]

I only need 10 minutes of down time. just enough time to get the box scores on espn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 1 2005, 12:27 PM) [snapback]2750[/snapback][/center]
your entire reality is glossy
[/b]

Hm. Gotta stop using the lipstick I guess.

You know I really love men right?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 1 2005, 12:33 PM) [snapback]2764[/snapback][/center]
i think her eyes are glossy, which is why she's having a glossy view of realiity
[/b]

Hey I'm getting glasses soon!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 1 2005, 12:34 PM) [snapback]2769[/snapback][/center]
i meant glossy in a different way. think of other ways your eyes can gloss over ;)
[/b]
:blush:

Back